Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dergs for ALL!(all gone!)
1 2 3 4
Soooooo..... [s]Are you new to flight rising? (oldies can buy them via NYP[name your price])[/s] then... (NOW OPEN FOR ALL PLAYERS!) I want to give these dragons a new home, but I think the AH isn't such a great option and i don't want to send them fodder price because i don't want them to be exalted immediately. I might open the free-ness to older players later. If you want, i can send a renaming scroll but this depends on stock and please specify if you want one. rules -first come, first serve -One per day -ping me (@/Victorzies) -these dragons are on the auction house so they might get bought but maybe not. -only adopt these dragons if you want them for your lair and not fodder -only regift to someone who wants them -I can't stop you from exalting but if would be appreciated if you didn't exalt them. If you do need to exalt, please at least have bred them once, but as i said, i can't [b]stop [/b]you from exalting. -when asking for a dragon, use their name or bbcode [center]Dergs [/center] [s]Icing[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51903320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519034/51903320_350.png[/img] [/url] Found homes from this thread: Tyr(exalted) Trench Smoke Firewood Current and Blackcurrant Battery Nightflower Glass Icing
Soooooo.....
Are you new to flight rising? (oldies can buy them via NYP[name your price]) then...
(NOW OPEN FOR ALL PLAYERS!)
I want to give these dragons a new home, but I think the AH isn't such a great option and i don't want to send them fodder price because i don't want them to be exalted immediately.
I might open the free-ness to older players later.
If you want, i can send a renaming scroll but this depends on stock and please specify if you want one.
rules
-first come, first serve
-One per day
-ping me (@/Victorzies)
-these dragons are on the auction house so they might get bought but maybe not.
-only adopt these dragons if you want them for your lair and not fodder
-only regift to someone who wants them
-I can't stop you from exalting but if would be appreciated if you didn't exalt them. If you do need to exalt, please at least have bred them once, but as i said, i can't stop you from exalting.
-when asking for a dragon, use their name or bbcode
Dergs

Icing

51903320_350.png

Found homes from this thread:
Tyr(exalted)
Trench
Smoke
Firewood
Current and Blackcurrant
Battery
Nightflower