Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What made you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It matches me the best so,
It matches me the best so,
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
joined for the squip eyes, stayed for the dad

even if plague or wind or such might fit my lore better, i like my dad and also the community so-
it may not fit my personality the best, but thats okay, because even so, we're alot of fun :3c
joined for the squip eyes, stayed for the dad

even if plague or wind or such might fit my lore better, i like my dad and also the community so-
it may not fit my personality the best, but thats okay, because even so, we're alot of fun :3c
be they do crime
pink
they/them
aro/ace
uwu uwu i do art sometimes! i dont have an art shop or anything but if you ask ill probably do art!!
Some of these are so funny XD
Some of these are so funny XD
xsluRnx.png
I chosed plague only because of the eye color.
I chosed plague only because of the eye color.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Well my lair and lore relates back to the dwarves from Dragon Age - Earth just. Fit. [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Well my lair and lore relates back to the dwarves from Dragon Age - Earth just. Fit.
Nq0eoGi.png
Coming from Dragon Cave, I'm a big G1 lover, so what eyecolor my bred dragons were born with doesn't matter too much to me.

I went with a combination of which deity art I liked the best/ who was good at dom. So that meant plague at the time.
Coming from Dragon Cave, I'm a big G1 lover, so what eyecolor my bred dragons were born with doesn't matter too much to me.

I went with a combination of which deity art I liked the best/ who was good at dom. So that meant plague at the time.
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9