Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emergency art commissions!! [OPEN]
1 2
I’m pretty broke on here so I’m taking two emergency commissions!!

i can:

-canines
-felines
-anthro

i can’t

-dragons/reptiles
-humans

i can try

-anything else

Ex:

https://www.instagram.com/kaitlin.doodles/

Prices: 1000 treasure equals 1 gem

100kt//100g for headshot

300kt//300g for waist up

500kt//500g for fullbody

Message me or reply here if interested! Only taking two slots, and you could do a mixed payment if you’d like! Also have a wip on my Instagram story :)

Send payment through crossroads and I’ll accept once I finished! Should be done within a week or two :)

It’s my first time posting so I have no idea what I’m doing... sorry about that!
I’m pretty broke on here so I’m taking two emergency commissions!!

i can:

-canines
-felines
-anthro

i can’t

-dragons/reptiles
-humans

i can try

-anything else

Ex:

https://www.instagram.com/kaitlin.doodles/

Prices: 1000 treasure equals 1 gem

100kt//100g for headshot

300kt//300g for waist up

500kt//500g for fullbody

Message me or reply here if interested! Only taking two slots, and you could do a mixed payment if you’d like! Also have a wip on my Instagram story :)

Send payment through crossroads and I’ll accept once I finished! Should be done within a week or two :)

It’s my first time posting so I have no idea what I’m doing... sorry about that!
@Descending, Lookie lookie
@Descending, Lookie lookie
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@leonbergerlover Would you be comfortable with drawing a fullbody of this character? I really love how colorful your art is~
@leonbergerlover Would you be comfortable with drawing a fullbody of this character? I really love how colorful your art is~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
[quote name="Pearlimose" date="2019-05-04 12:25:54" ] @leonbergerlover Would you be comfortable with drawing a fullbody of this character? I really love how colorful your art is~ [/quote] @Pearlimose yes, and thank you!! Just let me know whe species and what type of art you want, then send the payment over and I’ll accept when I’m done :)
Pearlimose wrote on 2019-05-04 12:25:54:

@Pearlimose yes, and thank you!! Just let me know whe species and what type of art you want, then send the payment over and I’ll accept when I’m done :)
@leonbergerlover Sorry for the delay! The particular character that I'm requesting is a fox who can sometimes be drawn with vampire fangs! I would like for you to draw a fullbody of her~

Setting up a CR for you now!
@leonbergerlover Sorry for the delay! The particular character that I'm requesting is a fox who can sometimes be drawn with vampire fangs! I would like for you to draw a fullbody of her~

Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
[quote name="Pearlimose" date="2019-05-05 09:45:22" ] @leonbergerlover Sorry for the delay! The particular character that I'm requesting is a fox who can sometimes be drawn with vampire fangs! I would like for you to draw a fullbody of her~ Setting up a CR for you now! [/quote] @Pearlimose awesome, thank you so much!! I’ll get started asap! If you’d like to see updates, you can dm my Instagram @ kaitlin.doodles
Pearlimose wrote on 2019-05-05 09:45:22:

@Pearlimose awesome, thank you so much!! I’ll get started asap! If you’d like to see updates, you can dm my Instagram @ kaitlin.doodles
I’m gonna take one more! Treasure preferred because I’m running low!
I’m gonna take one more! Treasure preferred because I’m running low!
@leonbergerlover

May I take that slot
(P.s. Leonbergers are Awesome! )

Headshot of him for 100kt?
2s15B4Z.jpg
@leonbergerlover

May I take that slot

2s15B4Z.jpg
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
[quote name="Pikapoochi" date="2019-05-15 07:16:17" ] @leonbergerlover May I take that slot (P.s. Leonbergers are Awesome! ) Headshot of him for 100kt? [/quote] Accepted! Send over the 100kt and I’ll get started asap! And Leo’s are such gorgeous doggos!! <3
Pikapoochi wrote on 2019-05-15 07:16:17:
@leonbergerlover

May I take that slot

Accepted! Send over the 100kt and I’ll get started asap!

And Leo’s are such gorgeous doggos!! <3
Oh no! I see you're all full now, but PLEASE let me know if you ever open up again. I would absolutely love to see my kid in your style!
Oh no! I see you're all full now, but PLEASE let me know if you ever open up again. I would absolutely love to see my kid in your style!
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
1 2