Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94
@padfoot6
I'm back! And up for brewing an Imbued Sulfur if you'd like. c:
@padfoot6
I'm back! And up for brewing an Imbued Sulfur if you'd like. c:
@padfoot6 I could do a prismatic meditate
@padfoot6 I could do a prismatic meditate
nPqulLR.png
up
up
@padfoot6 I could do scales, Skink or Toxin. or irradicated alchemical reductions
@padfoot6 I could do scales, Skink or Toxin. or irradicated alchemical reductions
nPqulLR.png
pretty new here so hope im doing this right! ill gladly melt down whatever u need for u!! i can pretty much melt down whatever, i dont mind at all, so if theres something ur in high need of melting totally count me in! :D

u can message me if u want too!! :D!
pretty new here so hope im doing this right! ill gladly melt down whatever u need for u!! i can pretty much melt down whatever, i dont mind at all, so if theres something ur in high need of melting totally count me in! :D

u can message me if u want too!! :D!
@moominz thank you so much! how about I send over a cr of 36 familiars to start, and when you're done you can let me know if you want to melt more?
@moominz thank you so much! how about I send over a cr of 36 familiars to start, and when you're done you can let me know if you want to melt more?
@padfoot6 sounds perfect to me! i have something brewing rn so when it's done ill start on ur familars!
@padfoot6 sounds perfect to me! i have something brewing rn so when it's done ill start on ur familars!
@padfoot6
Hey! I'd be willing to brew scales or skink for you! No extra charge, just need the materials and treasure! I'm also willing to transmute any item you need! I don't really have a limit, as I need to use my cauldron more anyway, and I'm fine taking payment at a lower cost. Would 900 treasure or 1 gem sound good for you? I'd be fine taking a stack of 50 items of you need ahah.
@padfoot6
Hey! I'd be willing to brew scales or skink for you! No extra charge, just need the materials and treasure! I'm also willing to transmute any item you need! I don't really have a limit, as I need to use my cauldron more anyway, and I'm fine taking payment at a lower cost. Would 900 treasure or 1 gem sound good for you? I'd be fine taking a stack of 50 items of you need ahah.
:)
@WinterOfDecay thank you!! I'll send the mats for a skink gene and transmutes in a sec ;w; and that's sweet of you to offer but I wouldn't feel right paying you less than anyone else! are you okay with the 1.5g/each?
@WinterOfDecay thank you!! I'll send the mats for a skink gene and transmutes in a sec ;w; and that's sweet of you to offer but I wouldn't feel right paying you less than anyone else! are you okay with the 1.5g/each?
@padfoot6
Yeah that's totally fine! Just thought I'd make the offer :D I'll get to the skink first and then do the transmutes if that's ok?
@padfoot6
Yeah that's totally fine! Just thought I'd make the offer :D I'll get to the skink first and then do the transmutes if that's ok?
:)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94