Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Upcoming Switch Games
Cytus alpha just released the other day and I couldn't be happier.
My favorite rhythm game is finally on a game system
Cytus alpha just released the other day and I couldn't be happier.
My favorite rhythm game is finally on a game system
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png 52449656_OuEqwvJBW75r94o.png
@SylphOfHeart Oh, I saw the trailer for it a few days ago and it looks so stylized and the reception for it was really positive! I'm not a huge fan of rhythm games but I might try it out!
@SylphOfHeart Oh, I saw the trailer for it a few days ago and it looks so stylized and the reception for it was really positive! I'm not a huge fan of rhythm games but I might try it out!
super mario maker 2 guys?
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
super hyped for animal crossing & pokemon sword/shield! i hadn't seen cadence of hyrule before now but wow.. need
super hyped for animal crossing & pokemon sword/shield! i hadn't seen cadence of hyrule before now but wow.. need
[quote name="Cubba" date="2019-04-29 16:07:05" ] super mario maker 2 guys? [/quote] @Cubba you're not alone, my friend
Cubba wrote on 2019-04-29 16:07:05:

@Cubba you're not alone, my friend
@Neoxysm
You definitely should! If you like it at all, or want a different style I definitely recommend Cytus II for mobile. It's one of the only mobile games I'll really play.

Other than Cytus Alpha, I'm really curious about Persona 5s. I can't find much information for it but it looks interesting!
really hesitant on getting Luigi's mansion. I wasn't very good at the other games in that series.
@Neoxysm
You definitely should! If you like it at all, or want a different style I definitely recommend Cytus II for mobile. It's one of the only mobile games I'll really play.

Other than Cytus Alpha, I'm really curious about Persona 5s. I can't find much information for it but it looks interesting!
really hesitant on getting Luigi's mansion. I wasn't very good at the other games in that series.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png 52449656_OuEqwvJBW75r94o.png
pokemon sword and shield
god eater 3
dauntless
the monster hunter game for switch that is being made supposedly
animal crossing
pokemon sword and shield
god eater 3
dauntless
the monster hunter game for switch that is being made supposedly
animal crossing
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Story of Seasons Rune Factory 5 Animal Crossing, and Pokemon Gen 8! [emoji=familiar heart] So excited!
Story of Seasons
Rune Factory 5

Animal Crossing, and Pokemon Gen 8! So excited!
tDAcVLz.png
FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES

Other than that, Story of Seasons, RF5, Pokémon Sword/Shield, Animal Crossing and any of the FF games!
FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES

Other than that, Story of Seasons, RF5, Pokémon Sword/Shield, Animal Crossing and any of the FF games!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm mostly interesting in Animal crossing and Super mario maker 2 tbh....
I guess maybe Pokemon Sword and Shield but I haven't been as excited as I should be for it. Just have to wait and see...! I never got to play the first mario maker so I'm hoping this time around I'll get to experience it. Also I overplayed New leaf and I need new animal crossing content.

I'm unsure about Fire emblem three houses... like I guess I enjoy fire emblem.... I'll probably get it when it comes out but idk man..
I'm mostly interesting in Animal crossing and Super mario maker 2 tbh....
I guess maybe Pokemon Sword and Shield but I haven't been as excited as I should be for it. Just have to wait and see...! I never got to play the first mario maker so I'm hoping this time around I'll get to experience it. Also I overplayed New leaf and I need new animal crossing content.

I'm unsure about Fire emblem three houses... like I guess I enjoy fire emblem.... I'll probably get it when it comes out but idk man..
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png