Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Upcoming Switch Games
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Amura" date="2019-04-27 21:13:33" ] The next Atelier game! The last one was so good, I have HIGH hopes for the next one~ [/quote] I've been replaying some of the older titles in the PS3 to the new one on the Switch and it's been a fun adventure so far!
Amura wrote on 2019-04-27 21:13:33:
The next Atelier game! The last one was so good, I have HIGH hopes for the next one~

I've been replaying some of the older titles in the PS3 to the new one on the Switch and it's been a fun adventure so far!
[quote name="Signal" date="2019-04-27 21:36:29" ] forever salty tho that luigis mansion gets a sequel and super mario sunshine gets NOTHING i'm also perpetually hoping for some good horror titles so i can play in a coffee shop during broad daylight and not get too scared [/quote] I'm having hope that they will have a sequel! Soon my friend! And yeah, horror titles in the AAA scene have been scarce I think after RE7 (Which was good but not really scary in my opinion). There's some indie horror games that are coming to the Switch like Darkwood that seem interesting but we'll see!
Signal wrote on 2019-04-27 21:36:29:
forever salty tho that luigis mansion gets a sequel and super mario sunshine gets NOTHING

i'm also perpetually hoping for some good horror titles so i can play in a coffee shop during broad daylight and not get too scared
I'm having hope that they will have a sequel! Soon my friend!

And yeah, horror titles in the AAA scene have been scarce I think after RE7 (Which was good but not really scary in my opinion). There's some indie horror games that are coming to the Switch like Darkwood that seem interesting but we'll see!
@BlackwatchGenji I don't think I've heard of Ai: the somnium files but you've picked my interest! Thank you!
@BlackwatchGenji I don't think I've heard of Ai: the somnium files but you've picked my interest! Thank you!
Animal crossing for sure. My local gamestop started letting us reserve copies by putting $5 down; and now I have a copy reserved lmao
Animal crossing for sure. My local gamestop started letting us reserve copies by putting $5 down; and now I have a copy reserved lmao
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
I'm excited for the next SMT game, but gosh Atlas hasn't given us anything since the trailer hfhdsjflkgh hhhhhhhhhhh
I'm excited for the next SMT game, but gosh Atlas hasn't given us anything since the trailer hfhdsjflkgh hhhhhhhhhhh
Very excited for Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Sword/Shield, and Animal Crossing!!!!

And, TBH... Dead by Daylight. The switch port might end up being bad, but I've played PC version for 1.4k hours, so I might as well try it since I have a switch!
Very excited for Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Sword/Shield, and Animal Crossing!!!!

And, TBH... Dead by Daylight. The switch port might end up being bad, but I've played PC version for 1.4k hours, so I might as well try it since I have a switch!
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
super mario maker 2!!!!
and luigis mansion 3 of course becase its luigi game with luigi in it (luigi)

also can i say pikmin even though nothing has been announced i just wanna play One pikmin game and ill be excited for anything lmao(be it a port or 4). gotta wait for e3
super mario maker 2!!!!
and luigis mansion 3 of course becase its luigi game with luigi in it (luigi)

also can i say pikmin even though nothing has been announced i just wanna play One pikmin game and ill be excited for anything lmao(be it a port or 4). gotta wait for e3
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm hyped over Persona 5 Scramble, I've never played a musou type game before so this will be a little taste of what it's like!
I'm hyped over Persona 5 Scramble, I've never played a musou type game before so this will be a little taste of what it's like!
Hd0tSsj.png
Honestly??? I'm excited for the Danganronpa series to get ported to the switch... rumor has it that it's getting ported this summer :eye emoji:
Honestly??? I'm excited for the Danganronpa series to get ported to the switch... rumor has it that it's getting ported this summer :eye emoji:
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@despairpods omg this summer? Whaaaat that's AMAZING! Definitely putting that in my wishlist if the rumors are true.

So many games...my wallet is REALLY dying now this year with 0% chance of coming back lol
@despairpods omg this summer? Whaaaat that's AMAZING! Definitely putting that in my wishlist if the rumors are true.

So many games...my wallet is REALLY dying now this year with 0% chance of coming back lol
1 2 3 4