Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored headshot + sketches Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
@Amatsuba
Sent!
@Amatsuba
Sent!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz
Recieved! I'll try finish it as soon as I can ^-^
@timeblitz
Recieved! I'll try finish it as soon as I can ^-^
@Amatsuba Hello! I saw that the slots were closed but was wondering if you have a regular art shop since you mentioned prices running low here?
@Amatsuba Hello! I saw that the slots were closed but was wondering if you have a regular art shop since you mentioned prices running low here?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints
I'm not a very fund of selling my artwork, but here!
https://toyhou.se/Amatsuba/bulletins

I'll probably make an Art shop in here sooner or later! I also might open one of these again because its fun experimenting a little cx
@Catmints
I'm not a very fund of selling my artwork, but here!
https://toyhou.se/Amatsuba/bulletins

I'll probably make an Art shop in here sooner or later! I also might open one of these again because its fun experimenting a little cx
@Auran
Done!
14a8rpi.jpg

If you have a toyhouse you can credit me there! (I have the same name as here!)
@Auran
Done!
14a8rpi.jpg

If you have a toyhouse you can credit me there! (I have the same name as here!)
:O that was fast!

She looks excellent, thank you so much!
:O that was fast!

She looks excellent, thank you so much!
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Amatsuba Do the remaining sketch slots come with rough color? Whether or not it does I'd still love a sketch of any character you prefer from here
@Amatsuba Do the remaining sketch slots come with rough color? Whether or not it does I'd still love a sketch of any character you prefer from here
GO2Bc3v.jpg
Hey, @Amatsuba , I know you were only doing two coloured headshots but could I get in on this please? Your art blows me away. I'd like a character similar to Auran here (friend of mine), the character Prassel in her ref but with her helmet off.

I also have these two pieces as references. She has scarring on her left eye, and half of her right ear is missing. She should look kind of disinterested at whatever is going on.

Here and here are some extra refs I have of her without her helmet. Thank you! QAQ
Hey, @Amatsuba , I know you were only doing two coloured headshots but could I get in on this please? Your art blows me away. I'd like a character similar to Auran here (friend of mine), the character Prassel in her ref but with her helmet off.

I also have these two pieces as references. She has scarring on her left eye, and half of her right ear is missing. She should look kind of disinterested at whatever is going on.

Here and here are some extra refs I have of her without her helmet. Thank you! QAQ
@theoncomingstorm
sorry for later answer! I was asleep at that time x3
If you are still interested id love to do Rhearne!
@theoncomingstorm
sorry for later answer! I was asleep at that time x3
If you are still interested id love to do Rhearne!
@Dratch
Sure! I can try! ;w; thank you so much for your kind words <3
@Dratch
Sure! I can try! ;w; thank you so much for your kind words <3
1 2 3