Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cow Baby Hatchery :))
My lovely cow babies Crusty and Marra have started a family, but the family is too big so I will be selling some of their kiddos. I'll put up the parent pairs as I breed them and the kids when they're born. :)
My lovely cow babies Crusty and Marra have started a family, but the family is too big so I will be selling some of their kiddos. I'll put up the parent pairs as I breed them and the kids when they're born. :)
I might be interested
I might be interested
Boo!

Did I scare you?
@Geological I'm gonna start the first nest tomorrow, so if there are any 2 particular dragons you want me to breed lemme know :)
@Geological I'm gonna start the first nest tomorrow, so if there are any 2 particular dragons you want me to breed lemme know :)
The next set of eggs is in incubation! The parents are Benessa(#50142749) and Almond(#50745195). They have 2 eggs hatching in 5 days from now. :)
The next set of eggs is in incubation! The parents are Benessa(#50142749) and Almond(#50745195). They have 2 eggs hatching in 5 days from now. :)
Two cow babies have been hatched :). #51463151 and #51463152, both are spiral females.
Two cow babies have been hatched :). #51463151 and #51463152, both are spiral females.