Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS, I repeat FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ooh, if 29 is still available, would I be able to claim them? Haven't owned the breed before, I'd like to give 'em a home!
Ooh, if 29 is still available, would I be able to claim them? Haven't owned the breed before, I'd like to give 'em a home!
@CyberQuartz woops, sorry I forgot to take that one off but 30 is still available if you would like that one instead ~ you don't have if you don't want
@CyberQuartz woops, sorry I forgot to take that one off but 30 is still available if you would like that one instead ~ you don't have if you don't want
WFXNHAl.png
Oh of course! That's alright with me! Sorry I didn't notice that it was claimed, my bad. 30 is definitely ok! ^_^
Oh of course! That's alright with me! Sorry I didn't notice that it was claimed, my bad. 30 is definitely ok! ^_^
^
^
WFXNHAl.png
Pingnlist plz!
Pingnlist plz!
@Reee added
@Reee added
WFXNHAl.png
I love #17's accessories, she reminds me of a plague doctor! If shes still available, I'd like to have her! I'd probably name her Plague, to go with the theme. My favorite food is probably either pizza or burgers.

*edit: whoops, didnt realise she was named already! I still love her tho!
I love #17's accessories, she reminds me of a plague doctor! If shes still available, I'd like to have her! I'd probably name her Plague, to go with the theme. My favorite food is probably either pizza or burgers.

*edit: whoops, didnt realise she was named already! I still love her tho!
Hello World!
@VexingRose
@CyberQuartz
@tthupi
@humblebe4god
@DrinaLestrange33
@RK0Luna
@coconutcrime
@Arkanjel
@LadyDraefair
@XxAshleyMoon
@Astonia
@Reee
NEW DRAGONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!
These are children of both of my progens
@VexingRose
@CyberQuartz
@tthupi
@humblebe4god
@DrinaLestrange33
@RK0Luna
@coconutcrime
@Arkanjel
@LadyDraefair
@XxAshleyMoon
@Astonia
@Reee
NEW DRAGONS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!
These are children of both of my progens
WFXNHAl.png
@MagicMistle is #17 still available? Asked about her last night and didnt get a reply
@MagicMistle is #17 still available? Asked about her last night and didnt get a reply
Hello World!
@Mi1ky
no sorry I already traded her and just forgot to take her off
@Mi1ky
no sorry I already traded her and just forgot to take her off
WFXNHAl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10