Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FREE ART FOLKS - CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2
[b]Commissions[/b] Wassup folks, Atlas here. So, never done commissions before, but I really want to get started and what better way than to draw some drawings for free, amiright? Before I go into any more detail, I'll just throw in a quick disclaimer: I am not the most outstanding at drawing animals. I drew a few good goats once, and the odd dragon, but mainly people. But this is why I'm asking for commissions! For practice! Ok, into some details. I will have three slots available for now, because I am afraid of commitment and anymore is stressful. [b]SLOTS[/b] 1) Jaderannosaurus 2) Batsy1998 3) monster12 [b]WILL DO[/b] OC's, Dragons, human/humanoids (human versions of dragons), familiars, headshots, busts. If you really want, I can give a full body a go, but a reference photo will be required. [b]WILL NOT DO[/b] Furries (not confident, sorry), anything against Flight Rising Rules, a lot of apparel (gets too messy). [b]REQUESTING A DRAWING[/b] Please include: - type of drawing (bust, head shot etc) - IF OC: Any other drawings/references - IF HUMANOID DRAGON: The dragon and any inspiration - IF FAMILIAR: The familiar - any other additional information, such as minor apparel, basic background, anything you would like me to include that isn't too major - colour palettes/any other inspiration that you want to include As these are for free, they will take on average 4 days - 1 week to complete (per drawing). These will take the backseat when it comes to other thing such as work or school, but I will try my hardest to get them back to everyone within a week of the request. Once I have given you the drawing, feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will also probably use the drawings as examples for future commissions. If you would not like me to do this, just say so. [b]Some Funky Examples [/b] Uploading these absolutely butchered the quality. Also, my style varies wildly, as evident from the following images. (Steal any of these drawings and I will hunt you down) [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/15rmvjk_th.png[/img] [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/2itiq1f.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/6nv3pk.jpg[/img]
Commissions
Wassup folks, Atlas here. So, never done commissions before, but I really want to get started and what better way than to draw some drawings for free, amiright? Before I go into any more detail, I'll just throw in a quick disclaimer: I am not the most outstanding at drawing animals. I drew a few good goats once, and the odd dragon, but mainly people. But this is why I'm asking for commissions! For practice!

Ok, into some details.

I will have three slots available for now, because I am afraid of commitment and anymore is stressful.

SLOTS
1) Jaderannosaurus
2) Batsy1998
3) monster12

WILL DO
OC's, Dragons, human/humanoids (human versions of dragons), familiars, headshots, busts. If you really want, I can give a full body a go, but a reference photo will be required.

WILL NOT DO
Furries (not confident, sorry), anything against Flight Rising Rules, a lot of apparel (gets too messy).

REQUESTING A DRAWING
Please include:
- type of drawing (bust, head shot etc)
- IF OC: Any other drawings/references
- IF HUMANOID DRAGON: The dragon and any inspiration
- IF FAMILIAR: The familiar
- any other additional information, such as minor apparel, basic background, anything you would like me to include that isn't too major
- colour palettes/any other inspiration that you want to include

As these are for free, they will take on average 4 days - 1 week to complete (per drawing). These will take the backseat when it comes to other thing such as work or school, but I will try my hardest to get them back to everyone within a week of the request. Once I have given you the drawing, feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will also probably use the drawings as examples for future commissions. If you would not like me to do this, just say so.

Some Funky Examples
Uploading these absolutely butchered the quality. Also, my style varies wildly, as evident from the following images. (Steal any of these drawings and I will hunt you down)

15rmvjk_th.png
2itiq1f.jpg
6nv3pk.jpg

@Atlasae (if you're subbed sorry for double ping) Wanna try an antisocial demon boy? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552507383092477958/568573869351370752/jorsaurs.png[/img] Quicknotes: while his wings are bat-shaped, he grows feathers on 'em, leading people to think he's an angel and distract him when he just wants to get his job done - but if tries to pluck them out they grow back real fast, so his wings are never completely bare. In this image he has red eyes, claws and fangs, but that is a lie: it is how he tries to discourage people from talking to him {he uses coloured contacts; his eyes are actually purple, and illusion magics to give the claws and fangs} I'm not fussed about the type of art; do whatever you feel comfortable with (if you wanna draw his soft-boy version with lilac eyes and no claws/fangs and fully feathered wings, go ahead!) Same with background; I'm chill if there isn't one, but if you feel it'll benefit the piece, go ahead! (And of course you can use it as a future example) I can wait; no need to rush yourself ^.^
@Atlasae
(if you're subbed sorry for double ping)

Wanna try an antisocial demon boy?

jorsaurs.png
Quicknotes: while his wings are bat-shaped, he grows feathers on 'em, leading people to think he's an angel and distract him when he just wants to get his job done - but if tries to pluck them out they grow back real fast, so his wings are never completely bare. In this image he has red eyes, claws and fangs, but that is a lie: it is how he tries to discourage people from talking to him {he uses coloured contacts; his eyes are actually purple, and illusion magics to give the claws and fangs}

I'm not fussed about the type of art; do whatever you feel comfortable with (if you wanna draw his soft-boy version with lilac eyes and no claws/fangs and fully feathered wings, go ahead!)
Same with background; I'm chill if there isn't one, but if you feel it'll benefit the piece, go ahead! (And of course you can use it as a future example)

I can wait; no need to rush yourself ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Hiya, would you be interested in having a go at making my girl human/iod. Wasn't too sure what you mean by inspiration but she's based off an Aztec goddess caled Xochiquetzal. Her name means 'Precious Feather Flower' in the Nahuatl language.She is known as the goddess of beauty, love, fertility, flowers, and vegetation She is also a patron of the arts, weaving, and prostitution. I'd love to get a bust of her if you wouldn't mind? And thank you for the opportunity of free art! xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50551896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505519/50551896_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hiya, would you be interested in having a go at making my girl human/iod. Wasn't too sure what you mean by inspiration but she's based off an Aztec goddess caled Xochiquetzal. Her name means 'Precious Feather Flower' in the Nahuatl language.She is known as the goddess of beauty, love, fertility, flowers, and vegetation She is also a patron of the arts, weaving, and prostitution. I'd love to get a bust of her if you wouldn't mind? And thank you for the opportunity of free art! xD

50551896_350.png

W6Z9jAo.png
@Jaderannosaurus - no problem! would you like a full body or a bust? i can fit more detail in a bust (i.e. detailed eyes), but I am cool with doing a full body!

@Batsy1998 no problem! would you like me to include any aspects of the apparel?
@Jaderannosaurus - no problem! would you like a full body or a bust? i can fit more detail in a bust (i.e. detailed eyes), but I am cool with doing a full body!

@Batsy1998 no problem! would you like me to include any aspects of the apparel?
@Atlasae

Oh gosh um...
Bust please?

Yeah, let's go with that XD

Thank youuu
@Atlasae

Oh gosh um...
Bust please?

Yeah, let's go with that XD

Thank youuu
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus no problem! I'll get started on him right away!
@Jaderannosaurus no problem! I'll get started on him right away!
@Atlasae if you could her mask would be awesome! Even if it's like hanging from her neck or perhaps on the side of her head anything so that you could see some of her face and some of the mask :3
@Atlasae if you could her mask would be awesome! Even if it's like hanging from her neck or perhaps on the side of her head anything so that you could see some of her face and some of the mask :3
W6Z9jAo.png
@Altasae

If you would like to do a bust of this lad, feel free?
https://toyhou.se/3850788.tbn
@Altasae

If you would like to do a bust of this lad, feel free?
https://toyhou.se/3850788.tbn
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@Batsy1998 all good, I have an idea with the mask! I'll start working on her now!
@monster12 no problem, he looks amazing, I would love to draw him! edit: looked at the link, would you like the first image (the one with flames), the second, or a combination of both?
@Batsy1998 all good, I have an idea with the mask! I'll start working on her now!
@monster12 no problem, he looks amazing, I would love to draw him! edit: looked at the link, would you like the first image (the one with flames), the second, or a combination of both?
@Atlasea

I'm so sorry I just saw your reply!!

Either one will do! Whatever strikes your fancy ;v;
@Atlasea

I'm so sorry I just saw your reply!!

Either one will do! Whatever strikes your fancy ;v;
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
1 2