Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give a familiar, get a familiar
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 633 634
@inuraichi a [item=Bamboo phytocat] for you, cause i sadly don’t have a use for it! hopefully, you have a use for the pretty kitty uwu next person: it would be great if you looked at any familiar i don’t have / my wishlist.. and if i give your familiar away, please don’t be mad; i just don’t have a use for them!
@inuraichi

a Bamboo Phytocat for you, cause i sadly don’t have a use for it! hopefully, you have a use for the pretty kitty uwu

next person: it would be great if you looked at any familiar i don’t have / my wishlist.. and if i give your familiar away, please don’t be mad; i just don’t have a use for them!
#1 ghostface enjoyer
@devvil You get a [item=crimson emperor] as it's my first time posting and I do not have many familiars ; ; building up a collection from Coli at the moment though!
@devvil
You get a Crimson Emperor as it's my first time posting and I do not have many familiars ; ; building up a collection from Coli at the moment though!
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@lehiishe Good luck with your coli grinding. Here's a [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] to assist you on your way.
@lehiishe
Good luck with your coli grinding. Here's a Ashscale Ophiotaurus to assist you on your way.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@WangGae Sorry, I hope this one is alright! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/9669.png[/img]
@WangGae

Sorry, I hope this one is alright!

9669.png
@Bloodstitches [center] sending you some treasure :) [item=transmuted treasure]
@Bloodstitches

sending you some treasure :)
Transmuted Treasure
hEC9y3U.png
@MoonlitNight [center]Saw you didn't have this one yet. Hope it's ok. [item=Basilisk][/center]
@MoonlitNight
Saw you didn't have this one yet. Hope it's ok.
Basilisk
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@WangGae I've been coli grinding and uh... [item=ruby webwing]?
@WangGae

I've been coli grinding and uh...

Ruby Webwing ?
vbbQjQ.pngtumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpiralMcHelix Noticed he wasn't in your beastiary.. [item=centaur berserker]
@SpiralMcHelix

Noticed he wasn't in your beastiary.. Centaur Berserker
Art is my Life.
Breeding by request only.
Exalt heavy lair.
Wishlist at bottom of profile.
@ECarrArt [item=Chimera] Saw you didn't have it in your beastiary!
@ECarrArt
Chimera
Saw you didn't have it in your beastiary!
t6khqZc.png
[center]@Lunyra [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/9225.png[/img] Hope you don’t have one of these![/center]
@Lunyra
9225.png
Hope you don’t have one of these!
lightfull2.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 633 634