Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Weird eyes?
1 2
I hatched my first nest today and two of the hatchlings have weird eyes? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51175465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511755/51175465_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51175466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511755/51175466_350.png[/img] [/url] can anyone tell me about this? EDIT I've decided to keep them for now, I can write down your names if you are interested and I sell them later :) Thanks to everyone for the hellp!
I hatched my first nest today and two of the hatchlings have weird eyes?

51175465_350.png

51175466_350.png

can anyone tell me about this?

EDIT I've decided to keep them for now, I can write down your names if you are interested and I sell them later :) Thanks to everyone for the hellp!
These are some of the different eye types you can get through breeding! By going to the Scrying Workshop, you'll be able to see all of the genes, colors, etc. Goat is one of the newest, while Multi-gaze is a valuble one.

Those are quite rare, I congratulate you on your first nest!
These are some of the different eye types you can get through breeding! By going to the Scrying Workshop, you'll be able to see all of the genes, colors, etc. Goat is one of the newest, while Multi-gaze is a valuble one.

Those are quite rare, I congratulate you on your first nest!
Wow, two rare eyed babies in the same nest, and your first nest ever no less? What a fantastic way to start of your Flight Rising career!
Wow, two rare eyed babies in the same nest, and your first nest ever no less? What a fantastic way to start of your Flight Rising career!
Happy pride-month y'all
@Deartuate Thank you! So I should try to sell them? what would be a good price?
@Deartuate Thank you! So I should try to sell them? what would be a good price?
@Dragonator5 Dragons have different eye types! Most of them hatch with Common, Uncommon, Unusual, or Rare, which are different shades of the same color. But others can hatch with very rare eyes like Faceted, Goat, Multi-gaze, and Primal! Some eye types, like Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl, can be applied like genes through vials that you buy in the Marketplace. You can read more about eye types and see examples here!

It is very lucky to get Goat OR Multi-gaze, and getting both in your first nest is incredible! I would recommend keeping one or both of them, because you may regret selling or exalting them later. Not only do they have rare eyes, they’re also the children of your progen, and they have lovely colors!
@Dragonator5 Dragons have different eye types! Most of them hatch with Common, Uncommon, Unusual, or Rare, which are different shades of the same color. But others can hatch with very rare eyes like Faceted, Goat, Multi-gaze, and Primal! Some eye types, like Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl, can be applied like genes through vials that you buy in the Marketplace. You can read more about eye types and see examples here!

It is very lucky to get Goat OR Multi-gaze, and getting both in your first nest is incredible! I would recommend keeping one or both of them, because you may regret selling or exalting them later. Not only do they have rare eyes, they’re also the children of your progen, and they have lovely colors!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Hello, fellow flame! What lovely hatchies. Congrats on such a lucky first nest! I don't know about pricing on them since they are triple basics, but maybe you could find somebody who would be interested? Good luck! Hopefully rng will stay on your side.
Hello, fellow flame! What lovely hatchies. Congrats on such a lucky first nest! I don't know about pricing on them since they are triple basics, but maybe you could find somebody who would be interested? Good luck! Hopefully rng will stay on your side.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
For now, I don't think you should sell them just yet. Dragons become very valuable when you re-gene them! As I mentioned before, The Scrying Workshop will give you an insight on what you could change about you dragon. Although it it expensive to re-gene them, you could get a lot of money by selling your Generation 1 or 2 dragons if they have good genes.

Otherwise, you could sell them! Since their father, Burn, is a first generation dragon, I would suggest selling them for a higher price. I'm not sure on the price for the one with goat eyes, but as for the other, you could sell that dragon for upwards of 120000 treasure, or 100 gems.

*usually I just check out the Auction House for price reference
For now, I don't think you should sell them just yet. Dragons become very valuable when you re-gene them! As I mentioned before, The Scrying Workshop will give you an insight on what you could change about you dragon. Although it it expensive to re-gene them, you could get a lot of money by selling your Generation 1 or 2 dragons if they have good genes.

Otherwise, you could sell them! Since their father, Burn, is a first generation dragon, I would suggest selling them for a higher price. I'm not sure on the price for the one with goat eyes, but as for the other, you could sell that dragon for upwards of 120000 treasure, or 100 gems.

*usually I just check out the Auction House for price reference
Woah, goat AND multi-gaze? In one nest? I've only gotten faceted!
Woah, goat AND multi-gaze? In one nest? I've only gotten faceted!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@mayanaz thanks! i'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet lol

@polkdotastronaut thank you, I appreciate it :)
@mayanaz thanks! i'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet lol

@polkdotastronaut thank you, I appreciate it :)
@Dragonator5
If you do decide to sell I would definitely be interested in the goat eyed baby. She's gorgeous!
@Dragonator5
If you do decide to sell I would definitely be interested in the goat eyed baby. She's gorgeous!
1 2