Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Studding Block(Done)
1 2
@ChaliceCabriel
great! you might have to ping me if I take to long though ~ I'm really busy at the moment so if I haven't picked her up in a week or so I probably forgot :D
@ChaliceCabriel
great! you might have to ping me if I take to long though ~ I'm really busy at the moment so if I haven't picked her up in a week or so I probably forgot :D
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
@Aoki

Alright. That's fine. If you don't pick her up with in that time i'll remind you but if I can't get ahold of you i'm going to have to put her back up for sale. I'll require the room in my lair eventually :3 I have other pairings breeding in short order. I'll taker her off the AH and my hatchery thread for now ^.^
@Aoki

Alright. That's fine. If you don't pick her up with in that time i'll remind you but if I can't get ahold of you i'm going to have to put her back up for sale. I'll require the room in my lair eventually :3 I have other pairings breeding in short order. I'll taker her off the AH and my hatchery thread for now ^.^
@ChaliceCabriel Actually in all truth I don't mind the basic because their babies would be really pretty either way and I am earth so either light blue or brown eyes and If it was my nest i would have to trade right now anyways I need to make room XD
@ChaliceCabriel Actually in all truth I don't mind the basic because their babies would be really pretty either way and I am earth so either light blue or brown eyes and If it was my nest i would have to trade right now anyways I need to make room XD
@chalicecabriel
I am lightning also so the eyes are stuck and I don't mind which nest and split works perfect. I always make it that if there is an odd number the person who wanted the stud gets first pick :)
@chalicecabriel
I am lightning also so the eyes are stuck and I don't mind which nest and split works perfect. I always make it that if there is an odd number the person who wanted the stud gets first pick :)
Hiii
@ClearLily

@RainbowChibee

I would rather they go out to breed as I have a two other pairs who will be breeding as well very shortly and it will certainly become a baby Palooza in my lair shortly XD

If this doesn't bother either of you i'm happy to send them over whenever you'd like them. Whether its before or when they're ready. :D
@ClearLily

@RainbowChibee

I would rather they go out to breed as I have a two other pairs who will be breeding as well very shortly and it will certainly become a baby Palooza in my lair shortly XD

If this doesn't bother either of you i'm happy to send them over whenever you'd like them. Whether its before or when they're ready. :D
@Chalicecabriel I would like him when he is ready.
@Chalicecabriel I would like him when he is ready.
Hiii
@chalicecabriel Same as Chibee I would like to get him when he is RTB. :p
@chalicecabriel Same as Chibee I would like to get him when he is RTB. :p
1 2