Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!!
1 2 3
Hello everyone;

When I first started Flight-Rising I was lucky enough to receive wonderful new dragons from long-time players, and I'd like to give back.

The dragons I'm offering are for new players and/or existing players. The only rule is:

1.) Don't exalt please; I want them to go to long-time homes. Some of these dragons were newbie gifts I no longer have room for.

The Dragons available for adoption are all on the last page of my Party Zone Tab!
Hello everyone;

When I first started Flight-Rising I was lucky enough to receive wonderful new dragons from long-time players, and I'd like to give back.

The dragons I'm offering are for new players and/or existing players. The only rule is:

1.) Don't exalt please; I want them to go to long-time homes. Some of these dragons were newbie gifts I no longer have room for.

The Dragons available for adoption are all on the last page of my Party Zone Tab!
bump!
bump!
Is Hideaki available?
Is Hideaki available?
jhgNQ8f.png
@MageofWar Magnolia is gorgeous!
Hideaki is avaliable, yes @willowdream! Would you like me to send him your way?

@Kisaoni would you like Magnolia?

Hideaki is avaliable, yes @willowdream! Would you like me to send him your way?

@Kisaoni would you like Magnolia?

bump!
bump!
@willowdream Decided to send Hideaki your way. If you don't want him feel free to send him back, and have fun!
@willowdream Decided to send Hideaki your way. If you don't want him feel free to send him back, and have fun!
Thankyou so much! Xx
Thankyou so much! Xx
jhgNQ8f.png
@Mage0fWar yes please!
@Mage0fWar yes please!
1 2 3