Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Loudst does an art! [G/T/USD]
1 2 3 4
@Loudst [b]Username:[/b] Pashinko [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/2853256.viella-hortis]here![/url] [b]Commission type:[/b] Solid lines, flat colour [b]Specifications:[/b] --- [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems! [emoji=gem]
@Loudst

Username: Pashinko
Character reference: here!
Commission type: Solid lines, flat colour
Specifications: ---
Payment type: Gems!
9o0aDxU.gif
@Pashinko

Oh what a cute fantroll!
That'll be 1500g, just crossroads me the payment and I'll put you in the queue. <:
@Pashinko

Oh what a cute fantroll!
That'll be 1500g, just crossroads me the payment and I'll put you in the queue. <:
@Loudst

No problem! :D
@Loudst

No problem! :D
9o0aDxU.gif
@Loudst hello, i said i'd be back >:)c if two orders at once isn't okay, the first character is preferred <:3c

Username iodine
Commission type: lines colour and shading
Specifications: lemme know if you'd be okay doing a bit of a simple outfit design! gotta keep those awful glasses as part of it though B)c somethin you'd expect to see in jazz era working class, simple kinda button shirt with a harness over top! referencing my pal's character for that haha, also alongside shoulder gun holsters- lemme know if that's okay and if there'd be extra charge!
Payment type: gems

Username iodine
Specifications: this outfit is good to use! but with their regular eyes! having them doing something mildly dangerous with their knife would be superb (but without it floating or the accompanying eyeballs)
@Loudst hello, i said i'd be back >:)c if two orders at once isn't okay, the first character is preferred <:3c

Username iodine
Specifications: lemme know if you'd be okay doing a bit of a simple outfit design! gotta keep those awful glasses as part of it though B)c somethin you'd expect to see in jazz era working class, simple kinda button shirt with a harness over top! referencing my pal's character for that haha, also alongside shoulder gun holsters- lemme know if that's okay and if there'd be extra charge!

Username iodine
Specifications: this outfit is good to use! but with their regular eyes! having them doing something mildly dangerous with their knife would be superb (but without it floating or the accompanying eyeballs)
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

Two is fine! That'll beeee 3400g plus 700 for the outfit design/harness/holster situation. So 4100g if that's okay!
@Iodine

Two is fine! That'll beeee 3400g plus 700 for the outfit design/harness/holster situation. So 4100g if that's okay!
@Loudst sounds very good, very fresh, i'll cr it over!
@Loudst sounds very good, very fresh, i'll cr it over!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
Would you add me to your pinglist? I will keep my characters and the payment prepared for when you have some open slots again :P
Would you add me to your pinglist? I will keep my characters and the payment prepared for when you have some open slots again :P
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin

You've been added!
@Limikkin

You've been added!
@Loudst Aa your art style is absolutely lovely, could I be added to your pinglist :O?
@Loudst Aa your art style is absolutely lovely, could I be added to your pinglist :O?
@ArcanicUsva

thank you so much! I've added you to the list. <:
@ArcanicUsva

thank you so much! I've added you to the list. <:
1 2 3 4