Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting *PLEASE READ*
1 2 3 4
@Lunsola Actually Aqua is going back to the friend I received her from. You're welcome to offer on GentleFlower though.
@Lunsola Actually Aqua is going back to the friend I received her from. You're welcome to offer on GentleFlower though.
@NaturalBeauties

There are plenty of XYY rose/pearl skydancers in the AH for 5-15 gems / 5000 - 15000 treasure

so anywhere in that range is fair....just send a CR when you can she will go into hibernation until I find her the right mate...
@NaturalBeauties

There are plenty of XYY rose/pearl skydancers in the AH for 5-15 gems / 5000 - 15000 treasure

so anywhere in that range is fair....just send a CR when you can she will go into hibernation until I find her the right mate...
@NaturalBeauties Could I somehow convince you to sell Tsukikage to me :) I have had this boy for years now and never been able to find him the right mate, I just looked at the Scrying Workshop and they would make such lovely babies :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9526782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95268/9526782_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NaturalBeauties Could I somehow convince you to sell Tsukikage to me :)

I have had this boy for years now and never been able to find him the right mate, I just looked at the Scrying Workshop and they would make such lovely babies :)

9526782_350.png

@NaturalBeauties Hey are all your dragons for sale??

@NaturalBeauties Hey are all your dragons for sale??

5iXiC8z.pngGLMwkdE.pnghZipXGO.png
@wingedlore Make me an offer?

@Lucky101 Yeah you can offer on any of them. I'll be VERY picky about where a few of them go though.

@LunsolaIm confused. Which Dragon are you wanting? Also I don't have time I send CRs to others. They need to send them to me. This is why I'm quitting.
@wingedlore Make me an offer?

@Lucky101 Yeah you can offer on any of them. I'll be VERY picky about where a few of them go though.

@LunsolaIm confused. Which Dragon are you wanting? Also I don't have time I send CRs to others. They need to send them to me. This is why I'm quitting.
@NaturalBeauties 20,000?
@NaturalBeauties 20,000?
@wingedlore I would prefer gems if that's alright? And I was hoping for a little more. Maybe 30 gems?
@wingedlore I would prefer gems if that's alright? And I was hoping for a little more. Maybe 30 gems?
I can do that :) Sending shortly :)
I can do that :) Sending shortly :)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4