Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SG's PWYW Art - Slots Full
1 2 3 4
@umbra62 - Are you wanting them as a human couple or was that unrelated to your first question?

@Keryth - Just to be sure you're just wanting dragon art of her, yeah?
@umbra62 - Are you wanting them as a human couple or was that unrelated to your first question?

@Keryth - Just to be sure you're just wanting dragon art of her, yeah?
~EssGee~
@EssGee ah, pardon me! dragon or anthro is fine! do whichever you’d prefer!
@EssGee ah, pardon me! dragon or anthro is fine! do whichever you’d prefer!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@EssGee

Sorry as a human couple
@EssGee

Sorry as a human couple
542vgw7.png
@umbra62 - What skin tones do you want for each of them? ================================================ @Keryth - How's this? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/36142314eb80a8448463158df69a5f55/tumblr_ppxiyx5tUm1v4uob0o1_540.png[/img]
@umbra62 - What skin tones do you want for each of them?

================================================

@Keryth - How's this?

tumblr_ppxiyx5tUm1v4uob0o1_540.png
~EssGee~
Well Quinn is usually pale, as for his mate maybe a bit darker toned? not really sure. Ill give you free reign with her. the only thing I ask is that Quinns scar over his eye needs to be included
@EssGee
Well Quinn is usually pale, as for his mate maybe a bit darker toned? not really sure. Ill give you free reign with her. the only thing I ask is that Quinns scar over his eye needs to be included
@EssGee
542vgw7.png
@umbra62 - Sorry for all the questions. What about body types? Do you have a preference? What about for style of clothing? Finally, do you want me to keep things like horns and wings or do you want them fully human?
@umbra62 - Sorry for all the questions. What about body types? Do you have a preference? What about for style of clothing? Finally, do you want me to keep things like horns and wings or do you want them fully human?
~EssGee~
uhhh im not to picky as for clothing something that matches their apparel, Quinn has lots of examples in his art but his mate does not. For her nothing to girly but not to boyish either. Im open to a dress if youd like but shes not a girly girl or diva type. Hornd would be great Ill leave wings up to you.
@EssGee
uhhh im not to picky as for clothing something that matches their apparel, Quinn has lots of examples in his art but his mate does not. For her nothing to girly but not to boyish either. Im open to a dress if youd like but shes not a girly girl or diva type. Hornd would be great Ill leave wings up to you.
@EssGee
542vgw7.png
@EssGee Oh she's stunning let me get some money sent over to you!!
@EssGee Oh she's stunning let me get some money sent over to you!!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@umbra62 - How's this? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8d29d8c01e636229eea554bf40f576b/tumblr_ppxvb5fprj1v4uob0o1_540.png[/img]
@umbra62 - How's this?

tumblr_ppxvb5fprj1v4uob0o1_540.png
~EssGee~
@EssGee

Oh my! I love it!!! will be back for more!
@EssGee

Oh my! I love it!!! will be back for more!
542vgw7.png
1 2 3 4