Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Using Different computer- done
1 2
@nerilka

Dragons don't show? I had that issue in DA and after a month that filtered to me and i must connect to VPN first. Have you test it with vpn?
@nerilka

Dragons don't show? I had that issue in DA and after a month that filtered to me and i must connect to VPN first. Have you test it with vpn?
He/They
@NeonDino

No, I don't use a VPN. I did try in incognito, but it had the same issues. Don't worry about it. Unless it starts to affect all my devices, I'll assume it's an issue with that computer since it's older.
@NeonDino

No, I don't use a VPN. I did try in incognito, but it had the same issues. Don't worry about it. Unless it starts to affect all my devices, I'll assume it's an issue with that computer since it's older.
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka

The login error message usually happens when you double click the login button. FR doesn't have a great message to illustrate that. If it's an older computer that may be what happened.
@Nerilka

The login error message usually happens when you double click the login button. FR doesn't have a great message to illustrate that. If it's an older computer that may be what happened.
@UsagiChaan

I wondered about that, so I tried several times. It didn't work no matter what I tried, but thank you!
@UsagiChaan

I wondered about that, so I tried several times. It didn't work no matter what I tried, but thank you!
Qn4lcwg.png
Curious, but on the desktop (NOT the laptop) what browser are you using?
Curious, but on the desktop (NOT the laptop) what browser are you using?
1 2