Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sprite, jackpot, firefly, raffle - OVER
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
@Puddletail Yes, I remembered after my second bump. Thank you anyway.
@Puddletail Yes, I remembered after my second bump. Thank you anyway.
@Foxe

So is this raffle over or not? I got a ping for the last day, so will names be drawn soon?
@Foxe

So is this raffle over or not? I got a ping for the last day, so will names be drawn soon?
@DraconianLucian
Yes, it's over. Names will be drawn soon, I'm dealing with severe illness so I'm mostly waiting until I have enough energy to tally everything up.
@DraconianLucian
Yes, it's over. Names will be drawn soon, I'm dealing with severe illness so I'm mostly waiting until I have enough energy to tally everything up.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I'm so excited to see the winners! this has been super fun already
I'm so excited to see the winners! this has been super fun already
Out of 6610 total tickets (yikes! That's a lot!) these are what the randomizer pulled!
Sorry for the wait, I've been really unwell. I'm glad to draw winners, I'll admit, this was really exciting! If I ever did it again, I'd definitely find a better way to determine who the winner was though. This took a while to figure out.

#1 - @CupcakeCass
#2 - @Puddletail
#3 - @Wylin
#4 - @Paperpony
#5 - @DraconianLucian
#6 - @Oldred100
#7 - @Raneinspane
#8 - @Dytileea

Please make a comment specifying the order of what prizes you'd prefer based on your place! (If you're in first, you'd post your top pick, if you're seventh, you'd post your top seven in order of preference)
Post within 48 hours, or your place will be lost and redrawn! (others will move up the list if this occurs, and any redrawn tickets will be placed in the last place).
Out of 6610 total tickets (yikes! That's a lot!) these are what the randomizer pulled!
Sorry for the wait, I've been really unwell. I'm glad to draw winners, I'll admit, this was really exciting! If I ever did it again, I'd definitely find a better way to determine who the winner was though. This took a while to figure out.

#1 - @CupcakeCass
#2 - @Puddletail
#3 - @Wylin
#4 - @Paperpony
#5 - @DraconianLucian
#6 - @Oldred100
#7 - @Raneinspane
#8 - @Dytileea

Please make a comment specifying the order of what prizes you'd prefer based on your place! (If you're in first, you'd post your top pick, if you're seventh, you'd post your top seven in order of preference)
Post within 48 hours, or your place will be lost and redrawn! (others will move up the list if this occurs, and any redrawn tickets will be placed in the last place).
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Oh! I almost forgot - @oldred100 and @ShortPirateKing , you both won for buying so many tickets! [quote]You can choose between one free bust sketch drawn by me, a surprise, or one free brew at my maxed out cauldron.[/quote] The brew doesn't cover materials or cost, it's just a free cauldron in case yours isn't high enough to brew something or you'd like your own for transmuting purposes while a gene boils in the background. Bust sketch example: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555566380414402570/555566544357425184/Unnamed.png[/img]
Oh! I almost forgot - @oldred100 and @ShortPirateKing , you both won for buying so many tickets!
Quote:
You can choose between one free bust sketch drawn by me, a surprise, or one free brew at my maxed out cauldron.
The brew doesn't cover materials or cost, it's just a free cauldron in case yours isn't high enough to brew something or you'd like your own for transmuting purposes while a gene boils in the background.
Bust sketch example:
Unnamed.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
sprite > chests > sea > jackpot > fireflies > anniversary > glitters
thanks for hosting!
sprite > chests > sea > jackpot > fireflies > anniversary > glitters
thanks for hosting!
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Here's my two prize choices:
1. Grand Prize
2. Jackpot

Thanks so much for hosting this raffle! It was a ton of fun!
Here's my two prize choices:
1. Grand Prize
2. Jackpot

Thanks so much for hosting this raffle! It was a ton of fun!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Foxe

Oh wow, im surprised I was first pick ^ ^
Thanks so much for hosting and congrats to the other winners!

I'd like to choose the Sprite please (ofcourse)
@Foxe

Oh wow, im surprised I was first pick ^ ^
Thanks so much for hosting and congrats to the other winners!

I'd like to choose the Sprite please (ofcourse)
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

---- 5G2hvKT.png

I would like a surprise please!!! ^^
I would like a surprise please!!! ^^
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212