Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sharing a Plague Flight inspired rabbit!
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289804740039016448/565017769351839744/Rabbit.png[/img][nextcol]I just finished a drawing I'm very proud of, so I thought to share it! Since I'm a big fan of both the [emoji=plague rune] and hares as animals, I thought I'd combine it to this fan-made familiar [emoji=heart][emoji=familiar heart] [indent]I was inspired by; [indent][item=Graveyard Guardian] [/columns]
Rabbit.png I just finished a drawing I'm very proud of, so I thought to share it!
Since I'm a big fan of both the and hares as animals, I thought I'd combine it to this fan-made familiar
I was inspired by;
Graveyard Guardian
Woah, that's super cool! I love gore, so while I'm not a part of the plague flight, I love their aesthetic! This is super neat!
Woah, that's super cool! I love gore, so while I'm not a part of the plague flight, I love their aesthetic! This is super neat!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
Thank you! ♥ @OyasumiKasumi
Thank you! ♥ @OyasumiKasumi
I'm not part of the flight myself just yet, but I have the gems ready to go, just need to hatch my last nests! Waiting on them bebs [emoji=pearlcatcher star]
I'm not part of the flight myself just yet, but I have the gems ready to go, just need to hatch my last nests! Waiting on them bebs
WOW that's cool! gotta love me some spooky rabbits ;)
i also just realized our avatars are similar--
WOW that's cool! gotta love me some spooky rabbits ;)
i also just realized our avatars are similar--
Spooky spirals unite[emoji=heart]! @parasites
Spooky spirals unite! @parasites