Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -Light Sprite for sale-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Shacco They retired 5 days ago, and I already have 3 WC scrolls in my horde. They're worth 2000 gems each, and will be for a little while longer.
@Shacco They retired 5 days ago, and I already have 3 WC scrolls in my horde. They're worth 2000 gems each, and will be for a little while longer.
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
@Tazzay
Alrighty then, though I do disagree myself. :D But it is your auction, after all, so you have to decide. Good luck selling the sprite!
@Tazzay
Alrighty then, though I do disagree myself. :D But it is your auction, after all, so you have to decide. Good luck selling the sprite!
1427x1f.png
@Shacco; just want to point out wildclaw scrolls aren't retired.. They're cycled out which means they will return (whereas retired items are gone for ever)
@Shacco; just want to point out wildclaw scrolls aren't retired.. They're cycled out which means they will return (whereas retired items are gone for ever)
@Gaia
Well yes, sorry, wrong choice of words. They were just so vague about when the srolls will come back that it feels like they really are retired. .-.
@Gaia
Well yes, sorry, wrong choice of words. They were just so vague about when the srolls will come back that it feels like they really are retired. .-.
1427x1f.png
@Shacco; oh that's not it. I just noticed some people actually think they are retired and gone forever, so I just hoped to clear that up in case you thought so as well.. But as long as you know it, it's fine c:
@Shacco; oh that's not it. I just noticed some people actually think they are retired and gone forever, so I just hoped to clear that up in case you thought so as well.. But as long as you know it, it's fine c:
@Gaia Thanks for clearing that up for us c:

Bump
@Gaia Thanks for clearing that up for us c:

Bump
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Tazzay

When do you expect the auction to be over?
@Tazzay

When do you expect the auction to be over?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers Whenever the bidding stops
@fishspeakers Whenever the bidding stops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7