Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there.
Hello, my names Roxas. I'm new to the site and when I saw this site; and I saw dragons, I just HAD to join. I look forward to interacting with you all. ?

I'll add a few things below telling you all about me and what my favorite things are; Hobbies, Food, Drinks, Etc.

(^w^)

Name: Roxas
Goes By: R, Rox, Rex, Ray, Roy, Roxy
I am: FtM
I Use: He/Him/His Pronouns
Star Zodiac: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Listening To Music, Singing, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Rollerblading, Ice Skating, Traveling, Cosplaying, Role-Playing, Watching Anime/TV, Video Gaming, Kayaking, Cooking, Watching Movies
Favorite Drinks: Earl Grey Tea, Coffee w/ Vanilla Caramel Creamer, French Vanilla Cappuccino, Hot Cocoa, Strawberry Fanta, Vanilla Coca-Cola; Mt. Dew Voltage, Code Red, Ice, Baja Blast; Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cherry, Cherry Vanilla; Pink Lemonade, Chocolate Milk, Kool-Aid/Mio, Blueberry Vodka, Red Wine
Favorite Foods: Sushi, Steak, Prime Rib, Lobster Tail, Chinese, Pizza, Sugar Cookies, Butterfingers, KitKat, Hershey's Chocolate Bar; French Vanilla Ice Cream, Neapolitan, Cookies n' Cream, Butter Pecan, Superman; Spaghetti, Salt & Vinegar Chips; Chex Mix Traditional, Cheddar, Turtle; Whopper Candy; Pringles Original, Salt & Vinegar, Barbeque, Cheeseburger, Loaded Baked Potato; Candy Canes, Jawbreakers, Escargot
Favorite Restaurants: Applebee's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Subway, McDonald's, Steak n' Shake, Long John Silvers, Wendy's, Popeyes, Burger King, Arby's, Cracker Barrel, Sonic, Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets, Ponderosa, IHOP, Hard Rock Cafè, Rainforest Cafè
Favorite Scents: AXE(Phoenix), Japanese Cherry Blossom, Paris Amour, Sweet Pea
Favorite Colors: Red (or Blood Red), Black, Any Dark Color
Dream Job I Want: Actor
Languages I Know: My Native Language(English), Some German; Little Bit Of French, Japanese, & Spanish
Hello, my names Roxas. I'm new to the site and when I saw this site; and I saw dragons, I just HAD to join. I look forward to interacting with you all. ?

I'll add a few things below telling you all about me and what my favorite things are; Hobbies, Food, Drinks, Etc.

(^w^)

Name: Roxas
Goes By: R, Rox, Rex, Ray, Roy, Roxy
I am: FtM
I Use: He/Him/His Pronouns
Star Zodiac: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Listening To Music, Singing, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Rollerblading, Ice Skating, Traveling, Cosplaying, Role-Playing, Watching Anime/TV, Video Gaming, Kayaking, Cooking, Watching Movies
Favorite Drinks: Earl Grey Tea, Coffee w/ Vanilla Caramel Creamer, French Vanilla Cappuccino, Hot Cocoa, Strawberry Fanta, Vanilla Coca-Cola; Mt. Dew Voltage, Code Red, Ice, Baja Blast; Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cherry, Cherry Vanilla; Pink Lemonade, Chocolate Milk, Kool-Aid/Mio, Blueberry Vodka, Red Wine
Favorite Foods: Sushi, Steak, Prime Rib, Lobster Tail, Chinese, Pizza, Sugar Cookies, Butterfingers, KitKat, Hershey's Chocolate Bar; French Vanilla Ice Cream, Neapolitan, Cookies n' Cream, Butter Pecan, Superman; Spaghetti, Salt & Vinegar Chips; Chex Mix Traditional, Cheddar, Turtle; Whopper Candy; Pringles Original, Salt & Vinegar, Barbeque, Cheeseburger, Loaded Baked Potato; Candy Canes, Jawbreakers, Escargot
Favorite Restaurants: Applebee's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Subway, McDonald's, Steak n' Shake, Long John Silvers, Wendy's, Popeyes, Burger King, Arby's, Cracker Barrel, Sonic, Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets, Ponderosa, IHOP, Hard Rock Cafè, Rainforest Cafè
Favorite Scents: AXE(Phoenix), Japanese Cherry Blossom, Paris Amour, Sweet Pea
Favorite Colors: Red (or Blood Red), Black, Any Dark Color
Dream Job I Want: Actor
Languages I Know: My Native Language(English), Some German; Little Bit Of French, Japanese, & Spanish
Names Roxas, by call me R. Have a question of who I am? PM and ask a few, I don't bite. :)

Marvel's Freebie/Exalt Rescue Dragon's
welcome to flight rising, friend. :) i hope your stay on this site is relaxing and that you enjoy yourself.
welcome to flight rising, friend. :) i hope your stay on this site is relaxing and that you enjoy yourself.
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
for sale. feel free to have
a look at them and offer
if you wish to. sometimes
i will not be able to haggle.
lore cave
information tba
@RoxasWayfinder Welcome! Wow thats a lot to digest[emoji=planet]
@RoxasWayfinder

Welcome! Wow thats a lot to digest
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@jxdge
Thanks, and I plan to definitely enjoy this site. It has got my favorite fantasy creature; Dragons ~

@ChillInAForest
Please, don't over or think too much on those things about me I listed. "Name" – "I Use" are mostly the big ones to remember. Also, thanks as well for the welcome.
@jxdge
Thanks, and I plan to definitely enjoy this site. It has got my favorite fantasy creature; Dragons ~

@ChillInAForest
Please, don't over or think too much on those things about me I listed. "Name" – "I Use" are mostly the big ones to remember. Also, thanks as well for the welcome.
Names Roxas, by call me R. Have a question of who I am? PM and ask a few, I don't bite. :)

@RoxasWayfinder Welcome! ^-^
If you have questions or need a friend you can hit me up.
I am also transmasc, Leo, used to watch Anime and cosplayed.
And of course I love Dragons (and Kingdome Hearts).
My mother language is German and I consider myself somewhat fluent in English.
If you need help, feel free to send me a pm.
@RoxasWayfinder Welcome! ^-^
If you have questions or need a friend you can hit me up.
I am also transmasc, Leo, used to watch Anime and cosplayed.
And of course I love Dragons (and Kingdome Hearts).
My mother language is German and I consider myself somewhat fluent in English.
If you need help, feel free to send me a pm.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@WangGae

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm glad, to see people just like me here. I don't find many like myself on these types of sites, but I'm glad to see there are here.

I'm still into Anime, but I never have time to watch it anymore(Life gets in the way, unfortunately.) As for cosplaying, I wish I had the money to continue; unfortunately I don't, but I ideas on the next cosplays I want to do. I haven't cosplayed since I was in my teens, I sure do miss it though. Kingdom Hearts, I've played/loved since I first played the PlayStation 2 version and I may have Cosplayed Roxas from KH2.

My native language is English, so if you need help just ask; I don't bite. As for German, I mostly know the basics and some other words; I'm still trying to learn it just by using translator. Before I was using an app on my phone, but I don't have room on my phone now to add it again.
@WangGae

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm glad, to see people just like me here. I don't find many like myself on these types of sites, but I'm glad to see there are here.

I'm still into Anime, but I never have time to watch it anymore(Life gets in the way, unfortunately.) As for cosplaying, I wish I had the money to continue; unfortunately I don't, but I ideas on the next cosplays I want to do. I haven't cosplayed since I was in my teens, I sure do miss it though. Kingdom Hearts, I've played/loved since I first played the PlayStation 2 version and I may have Cosplayed Roxas from KH2.

My native language is English, so if you need help just ask; I don't bite. As for German, I mostly know the basics and some other words; I'm still trying to learn it just by using translator. Before I was using an app on my phone, but I don't have room on my phone now to add it again.

@RoxasWayfinder
There are quiet a lot on this site if you keep your eyes open. Just less on the forums. We're more lurking.

Unfortunatly I haven't cosplayed for ~5 years. But still love it and would like to get back into it. If life wasn't in the way.
Anime, I guess I kind of grew a little bit out of it and don't have the time anymore. But I still like them and listen here and there to what friends tell me about new ones.
What Cosplay are you planning on if I may ask?

Thank you for the offer. If you need help with German I will help as well. Altho I have the feeling I'm actually better at English than German. At least it feels that way. I can tell you what's wrong and right, but I'm bad at explaining why. Since I just go with the flow.
@RoxasWayfinder
There are quiet a lot on this site if you keep your eyes open. Just less on the forums. We're more lurking.

Unfortunatly I haven't cosplayed for ~5 years. But still love it and would like to get back into it. If life wasn't in the way.
Anime, I guess I kind of grew a little bit out of it and don't have the time anymore. But I still like them and listen here and there to what friends tell me about new ones.
What Cosplay are you planning on if I may ask?

Thank you for the offer. If you need help with German I will help as well. Altho I have the feeling I'm actually better at English than German. At least it feels that way. I can tell you what's wrong and right, but I'm bad at explaining why. Since I just go with the flow.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
@WangGae
I'm planning a major list of cosplays, so I'd have to make a huge list on paper again to tell you them all.

You're welcome, and don't worry I sometimes can't even English correctly. Typos can get contagious, and then everything goes wonky or just becomes funny as heck.

As for lurking, I'm always somewhere on the site. I'm just not the one to post much, I rely on PMs and MB comments.
@WangGae
I'm planning a major list of cosplays, so I'd have to make a huge list on paper again to tell you them all.

You're welcome, and don't worry I sometimes can't even English correctly. Typos can get contagious, and then everything goes wonky or just becomes funny as heck.

As for lurking, I'm always somewhere on the site. I'm just not the one to post much, I rely on PMs and MB comments.