Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Make This Scry PRETTY!
Hi everyone!! I've been inspired by some posts here and decided to take a spin at my own. This game is about making a random and possibly ugly scry pretty! Here are the rules: 1. You can only change TWO genes/colors in a round. Be nice and give others a chance too! 2. The starter of the game decides whether you can only change colors or genes of a dragon. 3. The scry's flight can not be changed, however eye type can. 4. Please list the full list of genes for the next person to see! We don't want any confusion. 5. You can NOT make a "random" scry to post! It is whatever dragon pops up first when you go into the scrying workshop. 6. Friendly reminder to stay kind!! Now, here's how you play; After the first round is finished, whoever chose the last thing for the dragon (aka the eye type) will start a new round! They will post the random scry, whether you change the colors or genes, and the list of genes. Then, whoever gets there first will change the primary gene/color, and then the second will do the same, but with the secondary gene/color! This continues until we get to eye type, then a new round begins! (hopefully that was easy to understand..) Now that that's all out of the way.. Here's our starter! [img]https://imgur.com/dmFNE6e.png[/img] you can only change the [b]COLORS[/b] for this one. genes: thistle python/bronze alloy/phthalo basic/ice dark sclera eyes let's go! [s]hopefully this takes off..[/s]
Hi everyone!!
I've been inspired by some posts here and decided to take a spin at my own.
This game is about making a random and possibly ugly scry pretty!
Here are the rules:

1. You can only change TWO genes/colors in a round. Be nice and give others a chance too!
2. The starter of the game decides whether you can only change colors or genes of a dragon.
3. The scry's flight can not be changed, however eye type can.
4. Please list the full list of genes for the next person to see! We don't want any confusion.
5. You can NOT make a "random" scry to post! It is whatever dragon pops up first when you go into the scrying workshop.
6. Friendly reminder to stay kind!!
Now, here's how you play;
After the first round is finished, whoever chose the last thing for the dragon (aka the eye type) will start a new round! They will post the random scry, whether you change the colors or genes, and the list of genes. Then, whoever gets there first will change the primary gene/color, and then the second will do the same, but with the secondary gene/color! This continues until we get to eye type, then a new round begins! (hopefully that was easy to understand..)
Now that that's all out of the way.. Here's our starter!
dmFNE6e.png
you can only change the COLORS for this one.
genes:
thistle python/bronze alloy/phthalo basic/ice dark sclera eyes
let's go! hopefully this takes off..
qazvFfx.png
friendly lil bump to hopefully get this show on the road
friendly lil bump to hopefully get this show on the road
qazvFfx.png
whats the id uwu
whats the id uwu
@Slowasasloth [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=72&auth=b539831ad1eca5502d059352f537d4c22803a908&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Next: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=129&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=23&winggene=8&wings=93&auth=2516844f111da7e02e9e3911c2c9ebc97312f494&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Change genes only Flint Jupiter/honey facet/oilslick ringlets
@Slowasasloth
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=72&auth=b539831ad1eca5502d059352f537d4c22803a908&dummyext=prev.png

Next:
dragon?age=0&body=129&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=23&winggene=8&wings=93&auth=2516844f111da7e02e9e3911c2c9ebc97312f494&dummyext=prev.png
Change genes only
Flint Jupiter/honey facet/oilslick ringlets
@Wraith296
oh oof I think you may have misunderstood -- you basically just change one of the colors/genes (whichever the starter says) and then let others change the rest of them, until we get to eye type - then we start again. Hopefully that was easier to understand..
But of course we can continue going with the little hatchling you posted, it's no big deal!

also @atarihorns
these aren't really dragons or anything, just random scrys - I don't know if you can get the id for a scry so It'd be best just to put in the genes and colors and work from there (if that makes sense)
@Wraith296
oh oof I think you may have misunderstood -- you basically just change one of the colors/genes (whichever the starter says) and then let others change the rest of them, until we get to eye type - then we start again. Hopefully that was easier to understand..
But of course we can continue going with the little hatchling you posted, it's no big deal!

also @atarihorns
these aren't really dragons or anything, just random scrys - I don't know if you can get the id for a scry so It'd be best just to put in the genes and colors and work from there (if that makes sense)
qazvFfx.png
oooh!! im dumb,,, i didnt know it was a random dragon and not yours haha
oooh!! im dumb,,, i didnt know it was a random dragon and not yours haha