Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | casual tea banter
1 2 3 4
If my username & adopt shop aren't enough of an indicator I loooove my tea. It's part of my morning and evening rituals. <3

My morning tea is always a black tea blend with milk; primarily an earl grey or sometimes a black tea with rose and/or almond.

My evening teas are normally whites (less caffeine and more relaxing); either white peach or jasmine silver needle.

I tend to enjoy most black, white or green teas, but I've never been a fan of herbal infusions. Most of my teas I buy loose leaf because I believe the quality is superior in the majority of cases and you get a lot more for your money too.

Tea & beautiful teaware is life. I love tea.
If my username & adopt shop aren't enough of an indicator I loooove my tea. It's part of my morning and evening rituals. <3

My morning tea is always a black tea blend with milk; primarily an earl grey or sometimes a black tea with rose and/or almond.

My evening teas are normally whites (less caffeine and more relaxing); either white peach or jasmine silver needle.

I tend to enjoy most black, white or green teas, but I've never been a fan of herbal infusions. Most of my teas I buy loose leaf because I believe the quality is superior in the majority of cases and you get a lot more for your money too.

Tea & beautiful teaware is life. I love tea.
tDAcVLz.png
mmm tea

I love rooibos. Chamomile tea with honey and almond milk with a bit of cinnamon is also very good.
mmm tea

I love rooibos. Chamomile tea with honey and almond milk with a bit of cinnamon is also very good.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
first of all op,,, your username is Very Good very Aesthetic if I do say so myself.

Also I don't drink too much tea bc I can only drink decaf tea, but Im a big fan. Right now I've been really into chai.
first of all op,,, your username is Very Good very Aesthetic if I do say so myself.

Also I don't drink too much tea bc I can only drink decaf tea, but Im a big fan. Right now I've been really into chai.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I like coffee and tea, but unlike the bean juice, I like my teas hot. Currently really into teavanas Early Grey, and Buddhas Blend...I think I got that one as a gift, so not sure where it came from. It kinda taste like peaches, but not overly fruity.
I like coffee and tea, but unlike the bean juice, I like my teas hot. Currently really into teavanas Early Grey, and Buddhas Blend...I think I got that one as a gift, so not sure where it came from. It kinda taste like peaches, but not overly fruity.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
The only kind of cofee I enjoy is the kind that is milked and creamed into oblivion. Like latte macchiato and such.
I much prefer tea as it is milder and has actula flavor other than dirty bean water. I like simple black tea blends, earl grey is a given, but apple and cinnamon is also realy good. the only kind of fruity tea I can trust is black currant, as it usualy contaijs the peel or leaves of the currant rather than just artificial flavoring as many other fruit-teas do, and as such it has real taste and doesn't end up tasting like old gum like the rest.
Most of the tea Ican easily buy comes in bags and is cheap and simple. I need to travel too a city for the more advanced blends and flavours that come loose. So sadly my tea-tastes aren't as refined as they could be. Looking forward to college and the new tea experiences it may bring.
The only kind of cofee I enjoy is the kind that is milked and creamed into oblivion. Like latte macchiato and such.
I much prefer tea as it is milder and has actula flavor other than dirty bean water. I like simple black tea blends, earl grey is a given, but apple and cinnamon is also realy good. the only kind of fruity tea I can trust is black currant, as it usualy contaijs the peel or leaves of the currant rather than just artificial flavoring as many other fruit-teas do, and as such it has real taste and doesn't end up tasting like old gum like the rest.
Most of the tea Ican easily buy comes in bags and is cheap and simple. I need to travel too a city for the more advanced blends and flavours that come loose. So sadly my tea-tastes aren't as refined as they could be. Looking forward to college and the new tea experiences it may bring.
Happy pride-month y'all
FINALLY the tea people are here!!

I'm personally a huge lover a teas. I don't like coffee for anything besides its smell (let's be real, coffee smells wonderful but tastes so bitter). My favourite teas are:

Twinnings
- Earl Grey
- Lady Grey
- Rosehip and Hibiscus
- Strawberry and Mango
- Lemon Tea
- Peach and Passionfruit

Lipton
- Citrus Tea
- Forest Fruit Tea
- Black Tea
- Green Tea

Owl
- Teh Tarik (it's a Singaporean thing)

I've had Twinnings Chamomile and Honey too, but I realise I don't like chamomile that much so I stopped drinking it.
FINALLY the tea people are here!!

I'm personally a huge lover a teas. I don't like coffee for anything besides its smell (let's be real, coffee smells wonderful but tastes so bitter). My favourite teas are:

Twinnings
- Earl Grey
- Lady Grey
- Rosehip and Hibiscus
- Strawberry and Mango
- Lemon Tea
- Peach and Passionfruit

Lipton
- Citrus Tea
- Forest Fruit Tea
- Black Tea
- Green Tea

Owl
- Teh Tarik (it's a Singaporean thing)

I've had Twinnings Chamomile and Honey too, but I realise I don't like chamomile that much so I stopped drinking it.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
watermelon tea.... yummy
watermelon tea.... yummy
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
I love fruit teas. There's a local tea store that has this wonderful mango blend, it's currently my favorite.

I also really love boba teas.

Also mint tea and chamomile.
I love fruit teas. There's a local tea store that has this wonderful mango blend, it's currently my favorite.

I also really love boba teas.

Also mint tea and chamomile.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I LOVE TEA

Okay but.... After working in a place that sells loose leaf, organic, hand crafted teas with every flavor imaginable...

Store bought tea bags just...arrent good enough.

I sound like such a snob oh my God help

I love Chai. Anything chai and rooibos. I live for teas that are sweet and spicy. I also really like herbal teas but I drink them as iced tea usually. I really just live for any tea that's sweet, spicy or desert like.

I have a LOT of black tea, rooibos and herbal fruit teas. But I do like certain oolong and white teas as well. I think I only really dislike matcha.
I LOVE TEA

Okay but.... After working in a place that sells loose leaf, organic, hand crafted teas with every flavor imaginable...

Store bought tea bags just...arrent good enough.

I sound like such a snob oh my God help

I love Chai. Anything chai and rooibos. I live for teas that are sweet and spicy. I also really like herbal teas but I drink them as iced tea usually. I really just live for any tea that's sweet, spicy or desert like.

I have a LOT of black tea, rooibos and herbal fruit teas. But I do like certain oolong and white teas as well. I think I only really dislike matcha.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Jasmine green tea, especially that blooming flower kind. I will never forget the first time I tasted it, it was like having a religious experience, it didn't even have milk or sugar, it was that good (I note this because neither jasmine nor green tea are widely known where I live, so most teas I come across are full of either, or both sugar and cream).

Drinking it feels like being wrapped in a warm summer day on a weekend vacation at beloved family.
Jasmine green tea, especially that blooming flower kind. I will never forget the first time I tasted it, it was like having a religious experience, it didn't even have milk or sugar, it was that good (I note this because neither jasmine nor green tea are widely known where I live, so most teas I come across are full of either, or both sugar and cream).

Drinking it feels like being wrapped in a warm summer day on a weekend vacation at beloved family.
xe/xyr/xem
1 2 3 4