Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away dragons (10 left)
1 2 3 4
Finally decided to quit, but i'll still keep some of my dragons. The rest, which are in the folder labeled "[emoji=money bag]UFT" are free to grab. [b]But I have some rules.[/b] 1. Please write [i]why[/i] you want the dragon and what they will be used for. 2. Don't just grab them for folder, I want them to go to loving homes. 3. Use code word "sunflower" in your post. Try to hind it in a sentence or two, of you can't, that's fine. 4. My items are going to friends, so don't ask for them. 5. Max of 2 dragons per person. Newbies (accounts less than a month old) can claim up to 3 dragons. [center][b]Thank you, Flight Rising has been fun, but it's time to move on.[/b][/center]
Finally decided to quit, but i'll still keep some of my dragons. The rest, which are in the folder labeled "UFT" are free to grab. But I have some rules.

1. Please write why you want the dragon and what they will be used for.
2. Don't just grab them for folder, I want them to go to loving homes.
3. Use code word "sunflower" in your post. Try to hind it in a sentence or two, of you can't, that's fine.
4. My items are going to friends, so don't ask for them.
5. Max of 2 dragons per person. Newbies (accounts less than a month old) can claim up to 3 dragons.
Thank you, Flight Rising has been fun, but it's time to move on.
May I have the g1 and ivory? I am a newbie and need leveled dragons and the g1 looks so beautiful sunflower
May I have the g1 and ivory? I am a newbie and need leveled dragons and the g1 looks so beautiful sunflower
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
@TheSunGodStrikes
sent~!
@TheSunGodStrikes
sent~!
@TheSunGodStrikes
You just blocked me? After I gave you those dragons?
@TheSunGodStrikes
You just blocked me? After I gave you those dragons?
bump~!
bump~!
Could I have Colt, Berry and Dust? They are all so pretty! I am trying to start breeding coatls and Berry and Colt would be a nice start. Dust would be a nice mate for my nocturn hatchling when she is ready to breed!
Could I have Colt, Berry and Dust? They are all so pretty! I am trying to start breeding coatls and Berry and Colt would be a nice start. Dust would be a nice mate for my nocturn hatchling when she is ready to breed!
@SahloFolina you forgot the code word, but i'll let that slide.
@SahloFolina you forgot the code word, but i'll let that slide.
What’s exalting? All I did was give it to my friend.
What’s exalting? All I did was give it to my friend.
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
Hhhh @splashisyourking I wasn't intending to get any dragons today but this boy is just far too handsome to ignore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38882041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388821/38882041_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm a sucker for poison antique, and just the majesty of how it looks on his face...I just really want to give him a good home and spoil him with apparel. The sweet little sunflower. May I please?
Hhhh @splashisyourking I wasn't intending to get any dragons today but this boy is just far too handsome to ignore

38882041_350.png

I'm a sucker for poison antique, and just the majesty of how it looks on his face...I just really want to give him a good home and spoil him with apparel. The sweet little sunflower. May I please?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
Hi @SplashIsYourKing! I fell in love with Iris and I totally love him! I'm a huge fan of coatls and I'd love to make him part of my little dragon family! I don't have much on this account but I'd love to find some apparel or familiars that could match him well! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46354095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463541/46354095_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi @SplashIsYourKing! I fell in love with Iris and I totally love him! I'm a huge fan of coatls and I'd love to make him part of my little dragon family! I don't have much on this account but I'd love to find some apparel or familiars that could match him well! <3

46354095_350.png
1 2 3 4