Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Snotbond Coatl
1 2
MUAAAHAHAHA The first batch of Omeci and Kerb's violent little snots hatched! @Safrienaer @Carnifex @Makina @Snotbanker You guys get first dibs, if others are interested [u]please ping/PM me and I can add you to the interest list I am keeping.[/u] [b]Each baby will cost 150,000 treasure. Or gems at a 1:500 rate if you'd prefer to pay that way.[/b] It'll be first come first serve, please ping me here as you send the crossroads so the others can see which babies have been claimed. Here are the bebes!!: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3330411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33305/3330411_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/fallenonewingedangel/2-1.png[/img] Maroon/Tomato/Leaf Female [s]Red/Tomato/Leaf Female[/s] claimed [s]Blood/Crimson/Leaf Male[/s] claimed!
MUAAAHAHAHA The first batch of Omeci and Kerb's violent little snots hatched!

@Safrienaer
@Carnifex
@Makina
@Snotbanker

You guys get first dibs, if others are interested please ping/PM me and I can add you to the interest list I am keeping.

Each baby will cost 150,000 treasure. Or gems at a 1:500 rate if you'd prefer to pay that way. It'll be first come first serve, please ping me here as you send the crossroads so the others can see which babies have been claimed.

Here are the bebes!!:

3330411_350.png

2-1.png
Maroon/Tomato/Leaf Female

Red/Tomato/Leaf Female claimed

Blood/Crimson/Leaf Male claimed!
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
THE TITLE.... I feel like this was my calling

I THINK I WILL CLAIM THE LAST ONE THERE.
@Luciellia
THE TITLE.... I feel like this was my calling

I THINK I WILL CLAIM THE LAST ONE THERE.
@Luciellia
@snotbanker YES IT IS, HE WILL BE THE SNOTTY MASCOT OF YOUR LAIR MUAHAHAHA. Send me a crossroads for the little guy and he's yours =}. Watch out tho, he's already started to get a little mouthy, just out of the egg and already bitten his dad twice.
@snotbanker YES IT IS, HE WILL BE THE SNOTTY MASCOT OF YOUR LAIR MUAHAHAHA. Send me a crossroads for the little guy and he's yours =}. Watch out tho, he's already started to get a little mouthy, just out of the egg and already bitten his dad twice.
@Luciellia He is PERFECT. I named him Junior for this reason...
What a rascal. Thanks for notifying me! *u*
Also for some reason when you pinged me the first time it took me to a... 202 page empty thread? I hope everyone else finds this okay!
@Luciellia He is PERFECT. I named him Junior for this reason...
What a rascal. Thanks for notifying me! *u*
Also for some reason when you pinged me the first time it took me to a... 202 page empty thread? I hope everyone else finds this okay!
@snotbanker hmmm, thanks for letting me know, I'll PM them as well them!
@snotbanker hmmm, thanks for letting me know, I'll PM them as well them!
Noooo the male's already gone. :(

Guess I'll just wait until the next batch then. Is there any possibility of reserving a male? Chances are, the timezones are going to keep on working against me so I'll probably end up waking up too late to have a chance at the best picks. >_>
Noooo the male's already gone. :(

Guess I'll just wait until the next batch then. Is there any possibility of reserving a male? Chances are, the timezones are going to keep on working against me so I'll probably end up waking up too late to have a chance at the best picks. >_>
4ZKNdQr.png
Please ping me for the next batch, @Luciellia-- I'm very broke right now ;A;
Please ping me for the next batch, @Luciellia-- I'm very broke right now ;A;
@Luciellia

I don't suppose you could hold onto the other baby for me? I've got about 70k, can't be too hard to try and get 150k together, yeah?
@Luciellia

I don't suppose you could hold onto the other baby for me? I've got about 70k, can't be too hard to try and get 150k together, yeah?
JXVUomh.png
SNOATLS.
SNOATLS.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I read the title and thought I was going to see coatls doused in lime green crackle lmao.
I read the title and thought I was going to see coatls doused in lime green crackle lmao.
1 2