Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!!!!
hey, i just joined flight rising!
not sure what i'm doing here, just looking to dress up and breed cute dragons mostly~
but yeah! if anyone has any tips or whatever for newbies, then let me know ^^ i know about the fairgrounds and gathering.. but that's about it
hey, i just joined flight rising!
not sure what i'm doing here, just looking to dress up and breed cute dragons mostly~
but yeah! if anyone has any tips or whatever for newbies, then let me know ^^ i know about the fairgrounds and gathering.. but that's about it
Hi! I'm OreoQuack, but you can call me Oreo! It's nice to meet you!
Hi! I'm OreoQuack, but you can call me Oreo! It's nice to meet you!
Baldwin is a fun way to get rid of items in your hoard whilst creating materials to make cool and fun stuff

As you can see we are in the middle of a fun festival that celebrates one of our flights, Wind. You'll see other flight festivals pop up every month, except December, and the items that come with it are exclusive unless you can afford the insane prices of festival items on auction house.

December is the Night of the Nocturnes. What is that you ask? NotN is a 2 week long celebration of the Nocturne breed. Fun familiars, apparel, chests and a bucket load of eggs await participants all across Sornieth. It's also some of Flight Rising's busiest weeks.

Also pay attention to the different types of breeders and dragon prices on the AH. Anything under 10k treasure is considered fodder, so unless you want your dragon exalted I wouldn't recommend selling at such a low price. If you want a pretty dragon for little or no cost check out the hatcheries in the Raffles & Giveaways or in Dragon Trading. There you'll find all sorts of fun dragons.

Feel free to check out Dragon Share and Forum Games for fun activities. People love showing off and seeing dragons. While in Forum Games you'll find entertaining, interactive things to do.

Check out Creative Corner for fun free art or to gawk at the creations of other users, or gander at Art Sales if you want a cool commission.

If you wanna preview what a dragon will look like or what a pair will produce head into the Scrying Workshop. Make a dream dragon and set it as a goal.

If you want some other neat ideas go to the Which Waystone, made by our staff to give new players some inspiration.

Welcome to Flight Rising. We hope you enjoy it. =)
Baldwin is a fun way to get rid of items in your hoard whilst creating materials to make cool and fun stuff

As you can see we are in the middle of a fun festival that celebrates one of our flights, Wind. You'll see other flight festivals pop up every month, except December, and the items that come with it are exclusive unless you can afford the insane prices of festival items on auction house.

December is the Night of the Nocturnes. What is that you ask? NotN is a 2 week long celebration of the Nocturne breed. Fun familiars, apparel, chests and a bucket load of eggs await participants all across Sornieth. It's also some of Flight Rising's busiest weeks.

Also pay attention to the different types of breeders and dragon prices on the AH. Anything under 10k treasure is considered fodder, so unless you want your dragon exalted I wouldn't recommend selling at such a low price. If you want a pretty dragon for little or no cost check out the hatcheries in the Raffles & Giveaways or in Dragon Trading. There you'll find all sorts of fun dragons.

Feel free to check out Dragon Share and Forum Games for fun activities. People love showing off and seeing dragons. While in Forum Games you'll find entertaining, interactive things to do.

Check out Creative Corner for fun free art or to gawk at the creations of other users, or gander at Art Sales if you want a cool commission.

If you wanna preview what a dragon will look like or what a pair will produce head into the Scrying Workshop. Make a dream dragon and set it as a goal.

If you want some other neat ideas go to the Which Waystone, made by our staff to give new players some inspiration.

Welcome to Flight Rising. We hope you enjoy it. =)
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@kissy Hey there, welcome to fr!

Here is a good guide on how to max out the fairgrounds quickly, I wish I had known about it when I was a newbie. Also if you look in the raffles & giveaways forums or the sales forum for your flight, a bunch of users give out free stuff to newbies, including dragons!
@kissy Hey there, welcome to fr!

Here is a good guide on how to max out the fairgrounds quickly, I wish I had known about it when I was a newbie. Also if you look in the raffles & giveaways forums or the sales forum for your flight, a bunch of users give out free stuff to newbies, including dragons!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@OreoQuack hello! nice to meet you too c: @LupusUncia oh, those tips are really useful! :0 thank you! @Sheona thanks ! [emoji=fae star] that's a really neat guide, and i'll be sure to check out the forums~~
@OreoQuack hello! nice to meet you too c:

@LupusUncia oh, those tips are really useful! :0 thank you!

@Sheona thanks !
that's a really neat guide, and i'll be sure to check out the forums~~