Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Taki is EVILLLLLL ((Private
1 2
@Midnightmoonie
A heavy sigh escaped her mouth as she glided through the air, Her eyes glowed brightly in the night sky. She was on he way back to her palace to her mate. A blanket of pure white snow covered her and the ground below her, she wasn't so known as a queen and she liked it that way, that way she could do whatever and it wont effect her reputation as a queen.
Her wings grew heavy from the flying so she landed in a small clearing where a nest of eggs were. Her eyes grew as she instantly grabbed an egg and threw it across the clearing, it broke once it hit the ground. the egg yoke ooze into the frozen ground. Taki grabbed another egg and started to fly up so she could drop it.

Griffin was taking a long night walk trying to unwind from his busy day, he smelled his mate so odiously he headed right to her. "Taki? where are you?" He asked in a soft voice, he may be a spoiled royal but he's also super sweet and soft.
@Midnightmoonie
A heavy sigh escaped her mouth as she glided through the air, Her eyes glowed brightly in the night sky. She was on he way back to her palace to her mate. A blanket of pure white snow covered her and the ground below her, she wasn't so known as a queen and she liked it that way, that way she could do whatever and it wont effect her reputation as a queen.
Her wings grew heavy from the flying so she landed in a small clearing where a nest of eggs were. Her eyes grew as she instantly grabbed an egg and threw it across the clearing, it broke once it hit the ground. the egg yoke ooze into the frozen ground. Taki grabbed another egg and started to fly up so she could drop it.

Griffin was taking a long night walk trying to unwind from his busy day, he smelled his mate so odiously he headed right to her. "Taki? where are you?" He asked in a soft voice, he may be a spoiled royal but he's also super sweet and soft.
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
A egg dropped right beside him,breaking.It oozed out egg yolk,coloring the white snow surrounding it. She landed right next to the now broken egg
A egg dropped right beside him,breaking.It oozed out egg yolk,coloring the white snow surrounding it. She landed right next to the now broken egg
CANDY
Griffin glared at the egg before glaring at Taki with a jaw dropping loud growl. He never growled before! Never! This is the first time ever that a growl has escaped his throat and it was sickening..the growl rumbled the trees and the ground below.

@MidnightMoonie
Griffin glared at the egg before glaring at Taki with a jaw dropping loud growl. He never growled before! Never! This is the first time ever that a growl has escaped his throat and it was sickening..the growl rumbled the trees and the ground below.

@MidnightMoonie
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
The growl had taken her by surprise especially since it was directed at her.She let out a sigh and began to circle him. "Aw don't tell me your mad~" She stopped on the sidr of him "Its just an egg"
The growl had taken her by surprise especially since it was directed at her.She let out a sigh and began to circle him. "Aw don't tell me your mad~" She stopped on the sidr of him "Its just an egg"
CANDY
@MidnightMoonie
"And you're a replaceable mate, remember a king does not need a queen. You sicken me"He went to the nest where only one egg remained. He carefully grabbed the egg with one of his wings and started to walk towards the castle "You can find somewhere else to sleep because it wont be in my kingdom."
@MidnightMoonie
"And you're a replaceable mate, remember a king does not need a queen. You sicken me"He went to the nest where only one egg remained. He carefully grabbed the egg with one of his wings and started to walk towards the castle "You can find somewhere else to sleep because it wont be in my kingdom."
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
This broke her heart that he said such a thing to her. He had practically threatened to replace her. She started to fly and landed in from of him "Griffin please don't do this!" She had tears in her eyes as she stared at him
This broke her heart that he said such a thing to her. He had practically threatened to replace her. She started to fly and landed in from of him "Griffin please don't do this!" She had tears in her eyes as she stared at him
CANDY
@MidnightMoonie
"You brought this upon yourself"He pushed her aside and continue on, the castle was a it away and he was scared that the egg would get cold so he wrapped it up in his scarf seeing as it was a small egg it was nice and snug in the scarf and in his wing.
@MidnightMoonie
"You brought this upon yourself"He pushed her aside and continue on, the castle was a it away and he was scared that the egg would get cold so he wrapped it up in his scarf seeing as it was a small egg it was nice and snug in the scarf and in his wing.
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
She started to walk fast,catching uo to him. Tears were falling from her eyes as She watched him "Plesse Griffin!It will never happen again" She HATED how he was acting this way towards her.This was the person she loved and they were disgusted by her
She started to walk fast,catching uo to him. Tears were falling from her eyes as She watched him "Plesse Griffin!It will never happen again" She HATED how he was acting this way towards her.This was the person she loved and they were disgusted by her
CANDY
@Midnightmoonie
"Ugh" He rolled his eyes knowing that was just a flat out lie. "You can sleep in the castle, just far away from me and this egg" He hissed at her yet another thing he has never done. He hasn't even growled or hissed at dragons he went to war with. He then just didn't say an other word.
@Midnightmoonie
"Ugh" He rolled his eyes knowing that was just a flat out lie. "You can sleep in the castle, just far away from me and this egg" He hissed at her yet another thing he has never done. He hasn't even growled or hissed at dragons he went to war with. He then just didn't say an other word.
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
She still felt upset about sleeping away from him but this was the best she would probably get. She gave a nod and stayed silent the rest of the trip there.
She still felt upset about sleeping away from him but this was the best she would probably get. She gave a nod and stayed silent the rest of the trip there.
CANDY
1 2