Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | dragon fun swap!
1 2 ... 660 661 662 663 664 ... 4556 4557
@Hooligan
isn't that dragon considered Fodder?
@Hooligan
isn't that dragon considered Fodder?
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@TikiSan
I got it in this forum so I'm putting it back in
@TikiSan
I got it in this forum so I'm putting it back in
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
((Haha, there's quite a bit of a mix up going on here. -sweats- ))
((Haha, there's quite a bit of a mix up going on here. -sweats- ))
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@Hooligan
(Well that sucks, both ways. )
@Hooligan
(Well that sucks, both ways. )
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
((@Tikisan, I was just trying to correct someone getting skipped (since I got double dragons my first time), not get another dragon. ^^'))
((@Tikisan, I was just trying to correct someone getting skipped (since I got double dragons my first time), not get another dragon. ^^'))
@tricia868
im so confused lol
@tricia868
im so confused lol
my Chibi art shop
Now I've been skipped ;A;
Now I've been skipped ;A;
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
((((super confused as to who i was to give dragon too so i took her out *flails*))))
((((super confused as to who i was to give dragon too so i took her out *flails*))))
my Chibi art shop
((Fastmoving threads are super confusing. Give her to @hooligan, and then next dragon goes to @Tikisan.))
((Fastmoving threads are super confusing. Give her to @hooligan, and then next dragon goes to @Tikisan.))
@Hooligan Its ok @TikiSan i can see where things got fuzzy i will fix it for you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3293049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32931/3293049_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hooligan
Its ok @TikiSan i can see where things got fuzzy i will fix it for you!

3293049_350.png
1 2 ... 660 661 662 663 664 ... 4556 4557