Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soft Breeze Hatchery- [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 189 190
@BreezyBubble
I would love the little female fae Dragon#4
She is a near perfect miniature of my progen Opal.

Mayve name her "MiniOpal" or "MicroOpal" ^.^

Also could I be added to your pinglist?
@BreezyBubble
I would love the little female fae Dragon#4
She is a near perfect miniature of my progen Opal.

Mayve name her "MiniOpal" or "MicroOpal" ^.^

Also could I be added to your pinglist?
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux
Wow! Your progen is gorgeous! *o* Your dragon has been sent and you are now on the list. :)
@GalenLeBeux
Wow! Your progen is gorgeous! *o* Your dragon has been sent and you are now on the list. :)
May I have#50318146(#15)please?Her name will be“Yulia”.
May I have#50318146(#15)please?Her name will be“Yulia”.
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@BreezyBubble May I have #14? She’s drop dead gorgeous! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50318145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503182/50318145_350.png[/img] [/url] If I could, may I name her Crystal?
@BreezyBubble
May I have #14? She’s drop dead gorgeous!

50318145_350.png

If I could, may I name her Crystal?
@Kael1030
Could I possibly adopt Ziema (#50061625) if she's still available? thank you!
@Kael1030
Could I possibly adopt Ziema (#50061625) if she's still available? thank you!
@ArianaX

She is still available and of course you can have her :) I'll send her to you now :)
@ArianaX

She is still available and of course you can have her :) I'll send her to you now :)
7zcCDc4.png
@RK0Luna @FoxShade
I'm glad you like them! Sent~
@RK0Luna @FoxShade
I'm glad you like them! Sent~
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux

Sugar and Spell: @Althaea

Early update today! We have a set of three rosy hatchlings up for adoption. Enjoy~

GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux

Sugar and Spell: @Althaea

Early update today! We have a set of three rosy hatchlings up for adoption. Enjoy~

Could I pls adopt #10? I would love to name her Mizuri.
Could I pls adopt #10? I would love to name her Mizuri.
@FAIRYTAIL4LIFE
Gotcha, sent!
@FAIRYTAIL4LIFE
Gotcha, sent!
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 189 190