Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Back from hiatus clean out!
1 2 3 4
@littleflower
I'm sure I do, gimme a sec to dig up some options/prices for you! I may PM you instead of pinging this thread, poooooossibly,
@littleflower
I'm sure I do, gimme a sec to dig up some options/prices for you! I may PM you instead of pinging this thread, poooooossibly,
ckeHb.gifSig-Ragepuff_Right.gifssDji.gif
@Atroxian No problem! Take your time :3
@Atroxian No problem! Take your time :3
pyotrbyvalfiresig.png
@littleflower okay....*takes a deeeeeep breath*..(forgive me for not coding any of this, there was...too much).. [b]APPAREL:[/b] [emoji=cat 3]Literally ALL THE BOWS. I have colors: sparkling violet, sparkling blue, sparkling emerald, pretty purple, pretty pink, pretty buttercup, pretty white, pretty periwinkle, pretty magenta, pretty lavender, pretty peach, pretty green, pretty aqua, dark red, and black. [emoji=cat 3]Flowery lei things, in the varieties of: red rose, daisy, marigold, violet, silver, seapetal, larkspur, and dried. [emoji=cat 3]Sylvan pieces, in the colors of: diaphanous, scarlet, ember, twilight, siren, and grove, [emoji=cat 3]Vibrant Rogue bracers, cape, hood, tail binding, and gloves. [emoji=cat 3]Mage's Peony gloves, overcoat, and tunic. [emoji=cat 3]Cloudgazer's Arctic boots, coat, gloves, goggles, tail cozy, and bags. [emoji=cat 3]Pastel woodbasket and woodtreads [emoji=cat 3]Frosted woodbrace, woodtrail, woodmask, and woodtreads. [emoji=cat 3]Pastel Rose Thorn collar, crown, and leg tangle. [emoji=cat 3]Cloudberry Plumed cover, mantle, and tuft. [emoji=cat 3]Peach Plumed tuft, anklets, and headdress. [emoji=cat 3]Strawberry Plumed headdress, corsage, and anklets. [emoji=cat 3]Roseate Scale bracers, greaves, cuirass, wingplates, and tail tatters. [emoji=cat 3]Genteel Azure locket, ovalcrown, bodice, gloves, bustle, and spats. [emoji=cat 3]Demure Faderose ovalcrown, locket, bodice, gloves, and tailtaille. [emoji=cat 3]Sociable Striped bustle, spats, knickers, and bodice. [emoji=cat 3]Bubbly Bisque bodice and tailtaille. [emoji=cat 3]Cloudy Feathered Wings [emoji=cat 3]Dew Laden White Rose ~ [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [emoji=treasure][u]Fodder (6g or less in LAH): [/u][emoji=silver coin] Runic Bat, Sakura Owl, Cloud Chaser, Squall Rasa, Sunspot Clouddancer, Red-breasted Hainu, Shalebuck, Psywurm, Cardinal Hippogriff, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Abyss Striker, Octoflyer, Jeweled Octoflyer, Mistral Minion, Spellbound Golem, Petal Jumper, Ringlet Amphithere, Longneck Hunter, Longneck Wanderer, Wetland Unicorn, Parda, King Parda, Depin, Buttercup Strangler, Sparkling Stinger, Crystalplate Stinger, Chalcedony Snipper, Swiftfoot Slayer, Maren Defender, Maren Spearmaiden, Fallen Streak, Maren Currentfinder, Maren Shark Hunter, Butter Caiman, Somber Spirit, Otherworldly Aura, Lux Spectre, Aer Phantom, Dainty Wavehopoer, Mirage Puffer, Daydream Puffer, Oceansurf Magus, Waveswell Sorcerer, Spectral Duskflapper, Ceanothus Brawler, Mith Bruiser, Primrose Mith, Frosted Pocketmouse, Bluelight Chipskink, Lilium Floron, Sunbeam Dryad, Frostbite Dryad, Maned Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop, Ruffletail Tadhop, Scaleside Noggle, Lilyfowl, Undergrowth Shovelsnout, Brightwing Dwarf Hainu. [emoji=gem][u]Not-Fodder:[/u][emoji=gem] Tourmaline Vulstal (21g), Silver Ferret (25g), Mottled Buttersnake (17g), Mimic Buttersnake (9g), Dwarf Hainu Macaw (46g), Petalwing Peryton (31g), Nightfall Imp (16g), Ignited Imp (19g), Bubble Nymph (34g), Boulder Nymph (25g), Flower Nymph (24g), Cloud Nymph (70g), Ichor Nymph (29g), Cinder Nymph (45g), Petalmane Floron (15g), Flora Cerdae (25g), Moonlight Fungi (9g), Raptorik Bladedancer (12g), Candy Cockatrice (15g), Pale Greattusk (13g), Wintermane Minstrel (44g), Falconclaw Warrior (10g), Starry Ampelope (14g), Quillrunner (9g), King Quillrunner (80g), Rabid Grinfin (9g). ....whew!! THAT should be all of the pastel/nicely colorful apparel and fams in my inventory!!
@littleflower
okay....*takes a deeeeeep breath*..(forgive me for not coding any of this, there was...too much)..

APPAREL:
Literally ALL THE BOWS. I have colors: sparkling violet, sparkling blue, sparkling emerald, pretty purple, pretty pink, pretty buttercup, pretty white, pretty periwinkle, pretty magenta, pretty lavender, pretty peach, pretty green, pretty aqua, dark red, and black.
Flowery lei things, in the varieties of: red rose, daisy, marigold, violet, silver, seapetal, larkspur, and dried.
Sylvan pieces, in the colors of: diaphanous, scarlet, ember, twilight, siren, and grove,
Vibrant Rogue bracers, cape, hood, tail binding, and gloves.
Mage's Peony gloves, overcoat, and tunic.
Cloudgazer's Arctic boots, coat, gloves, goggles, tail cozy, and bags.
Pastel woodbasket and woodtreads
Frosted woodbrace, woodtrail, woodmask, and woodtreads.
Pastel Rose Thorn collar, crown, and leg tangle.
Cloudberry Plumed cover, mantle, and tuft.
Peach Plumed tuft, anklets, and headdress.
Strawberry Plumed headdress, corsage, and anklets.
Roseate Scale bracers, greaves, cuirass, wingplates, and tail tatters.
Genteel Azure locket, ovalcrown, bodice, gloves, bustle, and spats.
Demure Faderose ovalcrown, locket, bodice, gloves, and tailtaille.
Sociable Striped bustle, spats, knickers, and bodice.
Bubbly Bisque bodice and tailtaille.
Cloudy Feathered Wings
Dew Laden White Rose
~
FAMILIARS:

Fodder (6g or less in LAH):
Runic Bat, Sakura Owl, Cloud Chaser, Squall Rasa, Sunspot Clouddancer, Red-breasted Hainu, Shalebuck, Psywurm, Cardinal Hippogriff, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Abyss Striker, Octoflyer, Jeweled Octoflyer, Mistral Minion, Spellbound Golem, Petal Jumper, Ringlet Amphithere, Longneck Hunter, Longneck Wanderer, Wetland Unicorn, Parda, King Parda, Depin, Buttercup Strangler, Sparkling Stinger, Crystalplate Stinger, Chalcedony Snipper, Swiftfoot Slayer, Maren Defender, Maren Spearmaiden, Fallen Streak, Maren Currentfinder, Maren Shark Hunter, Butter Caiman, Somber Spirit, Otherworldly Aura, Lux Spectre, Aer Phantom, Dainty Wavehopoer, Mirage Puffer, Daydream Puffer, Oceansurf Magus, Waveswell Sorcerer, Spectral Duskflapper, Ceanothus Brawler, Mith Bruiser, Primrose Mith, Frosted Pocketmouse, Bluelight Chipskink, Lilium Floron, Sunbeam Dryad, Frostbite Dryad, Maned Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop, Ruffletail Tadhop, Scaleside Noggle, Lilyfowl, Undergrowth Shovelsnout, Brightwing Dwarf Hainu.

Not-Fodder:
Tourmaline Vulstal (21g), Silver Ferret (25g), Mottled Buttersnake (17g), Mimic Buttersnake (9g), Dwarf Hainu Macaw (46g), Petalwing Peryton (31g), Nightfall Imp (16g), Ignited Imp (19g), Bubble Nymph (34g), Boulder Nymph (25g), Flower Nymph (24g), Cloud Nymph (70g), Ichor Nymph (29g), Cinder Nymph (45g), Petalmane Floron (15g), Flora Cerdae (25g), Moonlight Fungi (9g), Raptorik Bladedancer (12g), Candy Cockatrice (15g), Pale Greattusk (13g), Wintermane Minstrel (44g), Falconclaw Warrior (10g), Starry Ampelope (14g), Quillrunner (9g), King Quillrunner (80g), Rabid Grinfin (9g).

....whew!! THAT should be all of the pastel/nicely colorful apparel and fams in my inventory!!
@Atroxian Sorry I had to disappear for a bit! But can I take the Candy Cockatrice and Starry Ampelope off of your hands with some treasure? Or actually, i'd even take just the King Quillrunner and you can keep all treasure since it's basically the price i'd be looking for?
@Atroxian Sorry I had to disappear for a bit! But can I take the Candy Cockatrice and Starry Ampelope off of your hands with some treasure? Or actually, i'd even take just the King Quillrunner and you can keep all treasure since it's basically the price i'd be looking for?
pyotrbyvalfiresig.png
@littleflower
Can do! I'll send you the King Quillrunner!
@littleflower
Can do! I'll send you the King Quillrunner!
^^^
^^^
pyotrbyvalfiresig.png
^^^^
^^^^
pyotrbyvalfiresig.png
1 2 3 4