Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | W: Dragons ready to breed with traits
Mostly looking for star map, crystal, and shimmer. But! Anything goes if the dragon has a nice combo of traits.
Will pay in gems.
Please post you're available dragons below and I will send offers if interested :)
Thank you!~
Mostly looking for star map, crystal, and shimmer. But! Anything goes if the dragon has a nice combo of traits.
Will pay in gems.
Please post you're available dragons below and I will send offers if interested :)
Thank you!~
@Karmini i think you would do better to post this thread in the find a dragon forum!
@Karmini i think you would do better to post this thread in the find a dragon forum!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MisterArtist ok! good to know. I am rather new, still figuring this stuff out lol.
@MisterArtist ok! good to know. I am rather new, still figuring this stuff out lol.
@Karmini I have this girl available rn. She's in the AH for 12,500 treasure, but I can take her off and sell her to you for gems. She's Cerulean Crystal, Fern Shimmer, and Blush Peacock [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48674632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486747/48674632_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Karmini

I have this girl available rn. She's in the AH for 12,500 treasure, but I can take her off and sell her to you for gems. She's Cerulean Crystal, Fern Shimmer, and Blush Peacock

48674632_350.png
@blackstar20 she's beautiful! I am currently moving some stuff around and reorganizing my dragons to make room for more. I will PM or send a trade sometime soon! :)
@blackstar20 she's beautiful! I am currently moving some stuff around and reorganizing my dragons to make room for more. I will PM or send a trade sometime soon! :)
@Karmini

I just took her off the AH. I'll set up a 2 way CR and you can complete it when you are ready.
@Karmini

I just took her off the AH. I'll set up a 2 way CR and you can complete it when you are ready.