Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What are these items for?
I have a bunch of items in my materials and other sections. Do they do something? Or should I just sell them?
I have a bunch of items in my materials and other sections. Do they do something? Or should I just sell them?
@Aleu829

A lot of items can be turned in at swipps swap in the trading post (here in the encyclopedia tells you what you need for each trade), and also some items are used for crafting baldwin items, and most recently, if you want to have more space for dragons in your hibernal den, certain items can be turned it to get those. Here is a guide for that as well!

I think that covers everything?

edit: I forgot, also in the trading post there is crim's collection cart, I don't use it too often so apologies if I'm wrong, but I think every hour it refreshes with new items you can give her in exchange for some gold. But beware! She can ask for items that have a very high value, and give you very little. An example of this would be an eliminate battle stone, going on the auction house for usually around 500,000-800,000 treasure, she will offer you only 1,000 treasure for it. So she can be handy for getting rid of cheap items, just be sure to check their value on the auction house before giving anything to her.
@Aleu829

A lot of items can be turned in at swipps swap in the trading post (here in the encyclopedia tells you what you need for each trade), and also some items are used for crafting baldwin items, and most recently, if you want to have more space for dragons in your hibernal den, certain items can be turned it to get those. Here is a guide for that as well!

I think that covers everything?

edit: I forgot, also in the trading post there is crim's collection cart, I don't use it too often so apologies if I'm wrong, but I think every hour it refreshes with new items you can give her in exchange for some gold. But beware! She can ask for items that have a very high value, and give you very little. An example of this would be an eliminate battle stone, going on the auction house for usually around 500,000-800,000 treasure, she will offer you only 1,000 treasure for it. So she can be handy for getting rid of cheap items, just be sure to check their value on the auction house before giving anything to her.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
that helped a lot thank you!
that helped a lot thank you!