Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project
1 2 3
Ok the anime is actually rly lame but im just an older fan so i feel entitled to things happening buT (spoiler below, highlight to read) KUROHA KILLS EVERYBODY IN THE NEXT EPISODE So IM MODERATELY HAP

but does anyone on here like Kagepro? i mean i'll ping the dan here to get all ur attention but hOT DANG THERES A LACK OF MCA FANS ON HERE also any tumblr kagepro rp blogs? I run a kano one over at http://yo-banana-deceive.tumblr.com

@Kano @Konoha @Shintaro @Kido @Kisaragi @Kuroha @Ayano @Kozakura @MaryKozakura @Seto @ene @momo
Ok the anime is actually rly lame but im just an older fan so i feel entitled to things happening buT (spoiler below, highlight to read) KUROHA KILLS EVERYBODY IN THE NEXT EPISODE So IM MODERATELY HAP

but does anyone on here like Kagepro? i mean i'll ping the dan here to get all ur attention but hOT DANG THERES A LACK OF MCA FANS ON HERE also any tumblr kagepro rp blogs? I run a kano one over at http://yo-banana-deceive.tumblr.com

@Kano @Konoha @Shintaro @Kido @Kisaragi @Kuroha @Ayano @Kozakura @MaryKozakura @Seto @ene @momo
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
my entire life is a kagepro rp and DODONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT!!!
i kind of want to start an actual rp blog but how would it be different from my normal blog at all
my entire life is a kagepro rp and DODONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT!!!
i kind of want to start an actual rp blog but how would it be different from my normal blog at all
@marykozakura
pffhahaha
I WILL TALK ABOUT IT ALL I WANT (highlight below) BC KUROHA BEST CHARACTER AND tHEN THe TImE LOOP AND THEN WE SEE ROUTE XX AND FINALLY WHAT HAPPENS AND TRUCK-SAN AND EVENTUALLY OUTER SCIENCE AND THE YOUKOSOS
actually that didnt make any sense
@marykozakura
pffhahaha
I WILL TALK ABOUT IT ALL I WANT (highlight below) BC KUROHA BEST CHARACTER AND tHEN THe TImE LOOP AND THEN WE SEE ROUTE XX AND FINALLY WHAT HAPPENS AND TRUCK-SAN AND EVENTUALLY OUTER SCIENCE AND THE YOUKOSOS
actually that didnt make any sense
shame on me for not knowing kagepro fans existed here on fr hello friends

i dont tumblr rp at all but i used to
shame on me for not knowing kagepro fans existed here on fr hello friends

i dont tumblr rp at all but i used to
@kozakura
i dont even know if kagepro itself exists

and why were both the mary usernames the first to comment on this
@kozakura
i dont even know if kagepro itself exists

and why were both the mary usernames the first to comment on this
@Shuuya
it'll exist tomorrow when kuroha happens i cannot wait

also maybe because we're both just excited to make new friends. maybe. to make up for the ones we'll lose oops
@Shuuya
it'll exist tomorrow when kuroha happens i cannot wait

also maybe because we're both just excited to make new friends. maybe. to make up for the ones we'll lose oops
h*ck you kuroha!!! h*ck right off!!!!!!!
im going to be so upset. i am still so upset. i am so upset.
btw i made my old rp blog into a mary rp blog it's here
h*ck you kuroha!!! h*ck right off!!!!!!!
im going to be so upset. i am still so upset. i am so upset.
btw i made my old rp blog into a mary rp blog it's here
YooooOoOOooOo. Unfortunately I don't RP and I just have a multifandom anime and random bs blog lmao. I mean how do u even rp ( ºï¹ƒº )
YooooOoOOooOo. Unfortunately I don't RP and I just have a multifandom anime and random bs blog lmao. I mean how do u even rp ( ºï¹ƒº )
tumblr_n4c7gttd9C1rfmdfoo1_100.gif tumblr_n4c73rH3Pg1rfmdfoo1_400.gif tumblr_n4c7gttd9C1rfmdfoo2_r1_100.gif
@Konoha

RPing is hard don't even try go back to your negima
@Konoha

RPing is hard don't even try go back to your negima
@Shuuya

Rude. I wasn't even planning to rp hmph
Give me a negima instead.
@Shuuya

Rude. I wasn't even planning to rp hmph
Give me a negima instead.
tumblr_n4c7gttd9C1rfmdfoo1_100.gif tumblr_n4c73rH3Pg1rfmdfoo1_400.gif tumblr_n4c7gttd9C1rfmdfoo2_r1_100.gif
1 2 3