Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Pairs free to a good home
[b]hello! I've had these breeding pairs for a while now and I would hate to sell them off or exalt them, but they need to go. I want them to go to a good home that will keep them around for a while. One of these dragons is even 2 years old! without further ado here are the pairs! [/b] [quote][center][b]Valentine's pair[/b] Finnin [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263076/26307519_350.png[/img][/center] Level 4 Coatl Male Cerise Ripple Blush Current Blush Underbelly Lightning Common [center]Saccharine [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353493/35349237_350.png[/img][/center] Level 1 Coatl Female Rose Cherub Bubblegum Butterfly Wine Glimmer Plague Common [/quote] Ping me if you're interested! first come first served.
hello! I've had these breeding pairs for a while now and I would hate to sell them off or exalt them, but they need to go. I want them to go to a good home that will keep them around for a while. One of these dragons is even 2 years old! without further ado here are the pairs!
Quote:
Valentine's pair

Finnin
26307519_350.png
Level 4 Coatl Male
Cerise Ripple
Blush Current
Blush Underbelly
Lightning Common
Saccharine
35349237_350.png
Level 1 Coatl Female
Rose Cherub
Bubblegum Butterfly
Wine Glimmer
Plague Common

Ping me if you're interested! first come first served.
DOYGZxoHoQoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@MamaVervain
Can I get the Hot Topic Pair? Please and thanks?
@MamaVervain
Can I get the Hot Topic Pair? Please and thanks?
@Acromantula Sure thing! I'll send em over right away!
@Acromantula Sure thing! I'll send em over right away!
@MamaVervain Oh wow, could I please have the copper pair? I just joined the game and my friend who got me into it told me to check the forums here :3
@MamaVervain Oh wow, could I please have the copper pair? I just joined the game and my friend who got me into it told me to check the forums here :3
@Theobromine absolutely! welcome to FR! I'll send over the dragons in crossroads.
@Theobromine absolutely! welcome to FR! I'll send over the dragons in crossroads.
Thank you so much!!! Aaah!
Thank you so much!!! Aaah!
@MamaVervain May I please have the Valentine's couple
(although Valentines was a while back)?
@MamaVervain May I please have the Valentine's couple
(although Valentines was a while back)?
GrTGC96.png12Z97Cz.png
@mamaVervain Im new and don't have many dragons could you give me the Valentine pair plz? You can absolutely give to someone else I just need more dragons
@mamaVervain Im new and don't have many dragons could you give me the Valentine pair plz? You can absolutely give to someone else I just need more dragons