Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [L/F] White/Maize/x female guardian
today i went to the store and found a beanie baby [img]http://www.cuddlycollectibles.com/ty/Beanies/Misc/TY04088MagicDragon.jpg[/img] look at it!! i fell in love instantly. when i came home i scry'd it up and i fell in love even more [img]http://i.gyazo.com/205911baaa60b67f5b45801f80dd6c8d.png[/img] what an absolutely adorable little angel... so im searching for a girl like her! obviously she doesn't have to have shim, i'll gene that myself to be easier, but if anyone could point me towards one, i'd be so happy!
today i went to the store and found a beanie baby

TY04088MagicDragon.jpg

look at it!! i fell in love instantly. when i came home i scry'd it up and i fell in love even more

205911baaa60b67f5b45801f80dd6c8d.png

what an absolutely adorable little angel... so im searching for a girl like her! obviously she doesn't have to have shim, i'll gene that myself to be easier, but if anyone could point me towards one, i'd be so happy!
1a795c2299045e9497e8818d61df06ec.png
@bentham if no one else comes forward, i have a sd pair (here, on slide 9) that might make the colors you want. all you'd have to do is remove the primary and tertiary gene.
@bentham if no one else comes forward, i have a sd pair (here, on slide 9) that might make the colors you want. all you'd have to do is remove the primary and tertiary gene.
@Emeraldis

i'm like floored by how intensely well-put together your dragon breeding thing is... like dang. thank you sooo much, ill keep you posted just in case!
@Emeraldis

i'm like floored by how intensely well-put together your dragon breeding thing is... like dang. thank you sooo much, ill keep you posted just in case!
@bentham

THATS MAGIC THE DRAGON I HAD THAT AS A KID

then my father went and cut the head off and ripped it apart because I wasn't doing well in school I:

but I remember loving her dearly
@bentham

THATS MAGIC THE DRAGON I HAD THAT AS A KID

then my father went and cut the head off and ripped it apart because I wasn't doing well in school I:

but I remember loving her dearly
@bentham ah, thanks!! ^^' i mostly just got tired of copypasta-ing everything aaaaaaaall the time. :/ it was really boring, so now i just link people to that and tell them which slide to look at.

if you want to be placed on the pinglist any time in the future, just ask!! :)
@bentham ah, thanks!! ^^' i mostly just got tired of copypasta-ing everything aaaaaaaall the time. :/ it was really boring, so now i just link people to that and tell them which slide to look at.

if you want to be placed on the pinglist any time in the future, just ask!! :)
bump!!
bump!!