Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 135
Just wanted to know how do i donate
[quote name="iloveponies" date="2019-03-13 17:19:54" ] Just wanted to know how do i donate [/quote] Just link the dragons you want to donate and tell, if you want to hold them or send them to Skaimoo till someone asks for them. But Skaimoo is still absent.
iloveponies wrote on 2019-03-13 17:19:54:

Just link the dragons you want to donate and tell, if you want to hold them or send them to Skaimoo till someone asks for them.

But Skaimoo is still absent.
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 93293928.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
Are Chocolate The Female Mirror Dragon And The Unnamed Female Wildclaw Still Available For The Taking..? If So, I'd Love To Grab Them Both And Give The Second Lovely Lady A Well-Deserved Name. <3
Are Chocolate The Female Mirror Dragon And The Unnamed Female Wildclaw Still Available For The Taking..? If So, I'd Love To Grab Them Both And Give The Second Lovely Lady A Well-Deserved Name. <3
@EternalSummer14
The owner (Skaimoo) is absent for three weeks now and the thread wasn‘t updated since then.
@EternalSummer14
The owner (Skaimoo) is absent for three weeks now and the thread wasn‘t updated since then.
if I'm
cute?
I hope Skaimoo gets well soon whenever possible, however, do we have any way to continue the page in their absence? Can trading continue between affiliates and those who follow this thread?
I hope Skaimoo gets well soon whenever possible, however, do we have any way to continue the page in their absence? Can trading continue between affiliates and those who follow this thread?
@Skaimoo could you let me know if you get any blood/blood/orca or sanguine/sanguine/white range(prefferably white-orca) dragons? I need them for a breeding project.
@Skaimoo could you let me know if you get any blood/blood/orca or sanguine/sanguine/white range(prefferably white-orca) dragons? I need them for a breeding project.
tDeKDnH.png

@ViscountessAiko Well, we could do this, but its hard to keep track of new donations. You have to look for yourself on last pages, if dergs are free or taken.

I think, we should wait till Skaimoo returns and updates the thread. It will be more easy then and save the thread before it becomes a whole mess.
@ViscountessAiko Well, we could do this, but its hard to keep track of new donations. You have to look for yourself on last pages, if dergs are free or taken.

I think, we should wait till Skaimoo returns and updates the thread. It will be more easy then and save the thread before it becomes a whole mess.
if I'm
cute?
Maybe someone could make a new thread and send people from here to it. It could just be used until Skaimoo comes back then locked or it could continue as a subsidiary for when Skaimoo is unable to update this thread. It could be a Skaimoo co-op adoption thread.
Maybe someone could make a new thread and send people from here to it. It could just be used until Skaimoo comes back then locked or it could continue as a subsidiary for when Skaimoo is unable to update this thread. It could be a Skaimoo co-op adoption thread.
I could make one. I have the free time and a few dragons I need to get rid of. Just until Skaimoo returns
I could make one. I have the free time and a few dragons I need to get rid of. Just until Skaimoo returns
@Skaimoo Just here to inform you that these two have been adopted ! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46910618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469107/46910618_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48289430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482895/48289430_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Skaimoo
Just here to inform you that these two have been adopted ! <3

46910618_350.png

48289430_350.png

Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 135