Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dibellezza I'd love to be on your pinglist! I need some more gorgeous pixels from you [emoji=coatl love]
@dibellezza I'd love to be on your pinglist! I need some more gorgeous pixels from you
eWROVV6.png
@OFF @ail
hi! i have two slots saved for you guys, if you're interested!
@OFF @ail
hi! i have two slots saved for you guys, if you're interested!

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@dibellezza ooh I would be interested yes! let me know if you'd be comfortable with this: [b]reference image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45793810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457939/45793810_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love if you made one of my boy Batter! :) please include his multi-gaze eyes [emoji=familiar heart] [b]y/n apparel?:[/b] yes please (if possible!) [b]if yes, which pieces?:[/b] the flowerfall and sanguine plumage would be awesome! (feathers don't need to be included) [b]payment type:[/b] gems [b]pose idea/personality:[/b] he is supposed to be ferocious, so maybe a snarl/roar included would be cool - otherwise, please do what you like! c: if you also found a way to work in his sword from the accent, i'd love that! i know that could be tricky though, so if not it's completely fine too!
@dibellezza
ooh I would be interested yes! let me know if you'd be comfortable with this:

reference image:

45793810_350.png
I'd love if you made one of my boy Batter! :) please include his multi-gaze eyes

y/n apparel?: yes please (if possible!)
if yes, which pieces?: the flowerfall and sanguine plumage would be awesome! (feathers don't need to be included)
payment type: gems
pose idea/personality: he is supposed to be ferocious, so maybe a snarl/roar included would be cool - otherwise, please do what you like! c:

if you also found a way to work in his sword from the accent, i'd love that! i know that could be tricky though, so if not it's completely fine too!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@dibellezza could I be added to the pinglist please?
@dibellezza could I be added to the pinglist please?
[font=corbel]yessss i'll just repost my form from earlier!! @dibellezza reference image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42325389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423254/42325389_350.png[/img] [/url][font=corbel] y/n apparel? - yes please! if yes, which pieces? - [item=haunted flame candles][item=pomegranate plumed headdress][item=red rose flowerfall][font=corbel] payment type - gems; complex or standard difficulty are both fine for me- whatever you'd prefer to do! pose idea/personality - a pose centered around the candles would be cool! he's the leader of one of the guilds in my lore- very well-spoken and suave.
yessss
i'll just repost my form from earlier!!

@dibellezza
reference image-
42325389_350.png

y/n apparel? - yes please!
if yes, which pieces? - Haunted Flame Candles Pomegranate Plumed Headdress Red Rose Flowerfall
payment type - gems; complex or standard difficulty are both fine for me- whatever you'd prefer to do!
pose idea/personality - a pose centered around the candles would be cool! he's the leader of one of the guilds in my lore- very well-spoken and suave.
1MLrn1k.png
@off @ail i LOVE both of your boys! off , i'll pm you shortly about the pose ;) he'd be 1500g with the sword and 1200 without ail , i'll come up with something fitting!! he'd be 1500g altogether, and i'll see about adding the tiny jewelry details! [emoji=familiar heart]
@off @ail
i LOVE both of your boys!

off , i'll pm you shortly about the pose ;) he'd be 1500g with the sword and 1200 without

ail , i'll come up with something fitting!! he'd be 1500g altogether, and i'll see about adding the tiny jewelry details!

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@dibellezza

Could I be added to your waitlist?~
@dibellezza

Could I be added to your waitlist?~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@dibellezza pinglist/waitlist please?
@dibellezza pinglist/waitlist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@dibellezza

I'd love to be added to the ping list. Could I pay in USD?
@dibellezza

I'd love to be added to the ping list. Could I pay in USD?
I do art commissions
New%20Canvas.png
@dibellezza I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@dibellezza I'd love to be on your pinglist!
oxstpLj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7