Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] LVL 9 Cauldron for hire!
1 2
Working on leveling up with Baldwin; want anything brewed or want materials converted?

Recipes
All I need is the necessary materials (including treasure) for whatever recipe you're looking for. No other charge.

Conversion
If you need things melted, I charge 1g per item. My conversion rate is 1G:1000T.

No need to ping me; I'm subscribed to the thread.
Working on leveling up with Baldwin; want anything brewed or want materials converted?

Recipes
All I need is the necessary materials (including treasure) for whatever recipe you're looking for. No other charge.

Conversion
If you need things melted, I charge 1g per item. My conversion rate is 1G:1000T.

No need to ping me; I'm subscribed to the thread.
dQUNkY4.png
@spruceclown Can I send you 10 familiars to melt down?
@spruceclown Can I send you 10 familiars to melt down?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur Absolutely. Shoot me a one-way CR with the familiars and once they're all melted down I'll send you the materials back.
@glacevoleur Absolutely. Shoot me a one-way CR with the familiars and once they're all melted down I'll send you the materials back.
dQUNkY4.png
Could I ask you to make Pink Protective Eyewear?
Could I ask you to make Pink Protective Eyewear?

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
@lycheejelly Absolutely. Send me the materials/treasure through a one-way CR, and once they're brewed I'll send the completed eyewear to you. It'll probably be tomorrow if that's alright; I'm going to bed soon.
@lycheejelly Absolutely. Send me the materials/treasure through a one-way CR, and once they're brewed I'll send the completed eyewear to you. It'll probably be tomorrow if that's alright; I'm going to bed soon.
dQUNkY4.png
that sounds perfect, thank you :)
that sounds perfect, thank you :)

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
Cauldron is open!
Cauldron is open!
dQUNkY4.png
Hello! Many people helped me when I was leveling my cauldron & now I feel like I should return the favor haha. Spread that exp all around!! Could you brew a coarse alchemical reduction + a pair of Pearly Earrings of Chemistry for me?

So Coarse Alch Reduction -> Pearly earrings

I'll send you all related mats :)
Hello! Many people helped me when I was leveling my cauldron & now I feel like I should return the favor haha. Spread that exp all around!! Could you brew a coarse alchemical reduction + a pair of Pearly Earrings of Chemistry for me?

So Coarse Alch Reduction -> Pearly earrings

I'll send you all related mats :)
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
open!
open!
dQUNkY4.png
Could I ask for 20 transmutations for 20k if the cauldron is open?
Could I ask for 20 transmutations for 20k if the cauldron is open?
tumblr │ Wanted │ Trade
1 2