Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Public Item Gallery
I think a great feature that could be added in the future is the ability to show off your favorite in-game items! Sort of like galleries in Neopets, for those who have played that game.

I, for one, really love the artwork for all the individual items in Flight Rising. It's obvious so much effort and thought goes into making these items look pretty, and all the item descriptions are fun to read. However, so much of these items are just fodder to be sold or traded for new items. What if we want to collect these items? Show them to the world? Showing off or dragons is great, but I think a great additional method of customization would be giving us an item gallery for people to be able to view. For example, if I wanted to collect every kind of rock in the game, or even just every red or orange item, it would be a source of pride for me to know that my item-collecting tendencies are appreciated by all who happen upon my lair.

What do you guys think?
I think a great feature that could be added in the future is the ability to show off your favorite in-game items! Sort of like galleries in Neopets, for those who have played that game.

I, for one, really love the artwork for all the individual items in Flight Rising. It's obvious so much effort and thought goes into making these items look pretty, and all the item descriptions are fun to read. However, so much of these items are just fodder to be sold or traded for new items. What if we want to collect these items? Show them to the world? Showing off or dragons is great, but I think a great additional method of customization would be giving us an item gallery for people to be able to view. For example, if I wanted to collect every kind of rock in the game, or even just every red or orange item, it would be a source of pride for me to know that my item-collecting tendencies are appreciated by all who happen upon my lair.

What do you guys think?
owo
I think you can do that allready - an that besides niche playstyles this might no have much use. So no strong feelings about it as long as programming this in doesn't hinder something more important.

As you seem new (or just not active in the forums?) here how to do what you wanted without a fancy new feature: Use the item code to get the items you want to display and then just add the number from your hoardamout if you want to show off how many you've collectd.
I think you can do that allready - an that besides niche playstyles this might no have much use. So no strong feelings about it as long as programming this in doesn't hinder something more important.

As you seem new (or just not active in the forums?) here how to do what you wanted without a fancy new feature: Use the item code to get the items you want to display and then just add the number from your hoardamout if you want to show off how many you've collectd.
I saw another idea that I think I like just a little bit better: personal dragon hoards...

While you can do that in the bio using item codes, this would guarantee that you actually had the item you were showcasing.

If we don't get individual dragon hoards, then yes, to one large (but customizable with categories and potentially being able to set one or more of our dragons as 'curators') area that we can expand (like most other sites, starts out cheap, but gets much more expensive as time and slots go on) and put our precious hoard in.

Forgot to add: This would act as a treasure sink (which we need more of) and a mini item sink (if you were showcasing them you couldn't use them, BUT you could remove them). On most other petsites I have been, galleries are things that people seem to really like, depending on how they are set up. (straight up ,dump your items in here? not so much, but put your items in here and make some categories? yes.)
I saw another idea that I think I like just a little bit better: personal dragon hoards...

While you can do that in the bio using item codes, this would guarantee that you actually had the item you were showcasing.

If we don't get individual dragon hoards, then yes, to one large (but customizable with categories and potentially being able to set one or more of our dragons as 'curators') area that we can expand (like most other sites, starts out cheap, but gets much more expensive as time and slots go on) and put our precious hoard in.

Forgot to add: This would act as a treasure sink (which we need more of) and a mini item sink (if you were showcasing them you couldn't use them, BUT you could remove them). On most other petsites I have been, galleries are things that people seem to really like, depending on how they are set up. (straight up ,dump your items in here? not so much, but put your items in here and make some categories? yes.)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png