Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | {Breed Suggest} Kirin/Quiin
1 2
@DicloniusPony If it were a little more draconic with larger wings, it might work either as a breed or a familiar :0 Maybe like this? (from War Dragons) [img]http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wardragons/blog-images/Lunar+New+Year+2018+-+Kirin/Kirin+-+Transparent.png[/img]
@DicloniusPony

If it were a little more draconic with larger wings, it might work either as a breed or a familiar :0

Maybe like this? (from War Dragons)
Kirin+-+Transparent.png
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Ping me so I can see your message fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png

Ts1tP.gifNg6cN.gifBtTXY.gifs0mSB.gif8Ynl5.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎WnwBjZ5.png
Support! I like the picture @RazzEmber posted the best.
Support! I like the picture @RazzEmber posted the best.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
@RazzEmber omg I love that, it's something that can go for!
@RazzEmber omg I love that, it's something that can go for!
@DicloniusPony

Lol now that I think about it, it looks like a pygmy Imperial, but fluffier and with a unicorn horn X,D
@DicloniusPony

Lol now that I think about it, it looks like a pygmy Imperial, but fluffier and with a unicorn horn X,D
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Ping me so I can see your message fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png

Ts1tP.gifNg6cN.gifBtTXY.gifs0mSB.gif8Ynl5.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎WnwBjZ5.png
Id say give it a different face, and maybe a mixture of hooves/claws? Like instead of one single digit like a horse, maybe two or three like some other hooved animals, and more of a claw-like shape. Otherwise I love the concept!
Id say give it a different face, and maybe a mixture of hooves/claws? Like instead of one single digit like a horse, maybe two or three like some other hooved animals, and more of a claw-like shape. Otherwise I love the concept!
signbot.gif
It seems a bit horse-like not very dragonish.
It seems a bit horse-like not very dragonish.
rWTGkyx.gif
1 2