Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking to commission for Twitch Emotes
So I would like to surprise my friend with some Twitch emotes and Sub badges for his channel. I'll make sure he knows who did them so you can be credited as well. Please post your prices and examples and I will pm you the info if I wish to commission. I'm only paying in treasure or gems.
So I would like to surprise my friend with some Twitch emotes and Sub badges for his channel. I'll make sure he knows who did them so you can be credited as well. Please post your prices and examples and I will pm you the info if I wish to commission. I'm only paying in treasure or gems.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
Anyone who can make good Twitch emotes can also PM me how much Treasure they want and an example of what you can do.

Also, bump for thread ;)
Anyone who can make good Twitch emotes can also PM me how much Treasure they want and an example of what you can do.

Also, bump for thread ;)
SItm10d.pngTCb4ArN.png
good luck on your quest. If time comes around and you guys want to get something with RL currency, let me know, I'd be happy to help :)
good luck on your quest. If time comes around and you guys want to get something with RL currency, let me know, I'd be happy to help :)
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy