Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { interest check } Graphics!
hi there! after over a year, I've come back to flight rising. I wanted to get new breeding cards for my hatchery, but then I noticed that all the designers I bought my cards from closed their shops! ...and then I also realized, within the past year+, I've been intensely making graphics and developing my graphic design skills. so I decided to try to make my own. i'm not sure if it's exactly what I wanted, and I could definitely use some practice, but here's what I came up with: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IgLXXnv.gif[/img] anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I were to open a graphics shop. I'm a high school student and am quite busy so I might be a bit slow, but it'd be a great way for me to continue to practice on my design skills. I could also make a pinglist for if/when I open it. thanks!
hi there!

after over a year, I've come back to flight rising. I wanted to get new breeding cards for my hatchery, but then I noticed that all the designers I bought my cards from closed their shops! ...and then I also realized, within the past year+, I've been intensely making graphics and developing my graphic design skills. so I decided to try to make my own.

i'm not sure if it's exactly what I wanted, and I could definitely use some practice, but here's what I came up with:
IgLXXnv.gif

anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I were to open a graphics shop. I'm a high school student and am quite busy so I might be a bit slow, but it'd be a great way for me to continue to practice on my design skills. I could also make a pinglist for if/when I open it. thanks!
tumblr_opuriaHVAg1ugssd3o3_540.png
@cakes

I’d be super into this!! Please add me to the pinglist if you make one.
@cakes

I’d be super into this!! Please add me to the pinglist if you make one.
UZVTEBc.png
thank you for your interest ^__^!
thank you for your interest ^__^!
@cakes
I would be really interested if you were to open a shop for these! Your example looks great!
@cakes
I would be really interested if you were to open a shop for these! Your example looks great!
thank you (-:
thank you (-:
@cakes

I'm interested ^^ please ping me when you open shop <3
@cakes

I'm interested ^^ please ping me when you open shop <3
a very late thank-you!
a very late thank-you!