Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 335 336
May I have Tempest please? Also, if Azure and/or Nightshade aren't adopted soon and you can't keep them, you can exalt them. I'm only saying this because I know some people are uncomfortable with people exalting their dragons if they haven't been adopted and I wasn't sure if you thought I might be mad if you did need to exalt them.

Anyway, thanks.
May I have Tempest please? Also, if Azure and/or Nightshade aren't adopted soon and you can't keep them, you can exalt them. I'm only saying this because I know some people are uncomfortable with people exalting their dragons if they haven't been adopted and I wasn't sure if you thought I might be mad if you did need to exalt them.

Anyway, thanks.
@aaaaahhhhhhhhhh, sure!

@alaskadragon, sure, I'll send him! I'm still going to give your dragins some more time, I'm sure someone will take them!
@aaaaahhhhhhhhhh, sure!

@alaskadragon, sure, I'll send him! I'm still going to give your dragins some more time, I'm sure someone will take them!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee, @CrazzyStrawberry, @dreadlord, @shadowsnatcher, @laurea

New Dragons!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee, @CrazzyStrawberry, @dreadlord, @shadowsnatcher, @laurea

New Dragons!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
those pearlcatcher babies are so cute but i have too many girls in my lair right now ;; but can i be added to the pinglist?
those pearlcatcher babies are so cute but i have too many girls in my lair right now ;; but can i be added to the pinglist?

> pigeon
> they/them
@pigeonz, sure!
@pigeonz, sure!
Bump!
Bump!
Is Tarryn still available? I'd love to have him if possible!
Is Tarryn still available? I'd love to have him if possible!
@TOSr, yes he is, I'll send him over!
@TOSr, yes he is, I'll send him over!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 335 336