Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | just a weeb who likes to talk bout anime
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I just watched the latest episode of [i]Promised Neverland [/i][s](I have Crunchyroll Premium pls don't @ me) [/s]and my emotions [b]are through the roof.[/b] [emoji=coatl laughing] I also recently caught up with [i]Haikyu[/i], and watched [i]Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni[/i] and [b]MAN OH MAN MY MIND ISN'T THE SAME.[/b]
So I just watched the latest episode of Promised Neverland (I have Crunchyroll Premium pls don't @ me) and my emotions are through the roof.

I also recently caught up with Haikyu, and watched Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni and MAN OH MAN MY MIND ISN'T THE SAME.

LEpJMnn.pngRDt6LqI.png
8GgdVkW.pngBDPM8Vp.png
gE96VFA.pngVs2WmBF.png
NlmYDAS.pngBS4vqBB.png
i own too many figures for my own good and i regret nothing
i own too many figures for my own good and i regret nothing
LEpJMnn.pngRDt6LqI.png
8GgdVkW.pngBDPM8Vp.png
gE96VFA.pngVs2WmBF.png
NlmYDAS.pngBS4vqBB.png
Guess who's been watching Frankenstein Family?

Me, and I'm dying because emotions and how cute Snow is.
Guess who's been watching Frankenstein Family?

Me, and I'm dying because emotions and how cute Snow is.
Im back
@Sartaku

Promised Neverland has honestly been so good so far. Haven't watched the latest episode just yet though.

Also I love your signature. I absolutely love everything Love Live- related, and I'm actually in the process of making fan dragons of them as well. Also Kanna is too good for this world. ;v;

Feel free to talk to me about anime, I'm always up for that!
@Sartaku

Promised Neverland has honestly been so good so far. Haven't watched the latest episode just yet though.

Also I love your signature. I absolutely love everything Love Live- related, and I'm actually in the process of making fan dragons of them as well. Also Kanna is too good for this world. ;v;

Feel free to talk to me about anime, I'm always up for that!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
I used to watch a lot of anime in my early 20’s. Now, not so much. I watched Tokyo Ghoul. Now it’s finished [emoji=coatl scared]
I used to watch a lot of anime in my early 20’s. Now, not so much. I watched Tokyo Ghoul. Now it’s finished
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Currently scratching at the walls waiting for the next Mob Psycho 100 episode to come out!
Currently scratching at the walls waiting for the next Mob Psycho 100 episode to come out!
@TheCacklingCreep

Honestly, same. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow, so I'm just trying to steer away from all the spoilers in Twitter. ;;

But honestly, MP100 is definitely the best anime airing right now. Promised Neverland is close, but not quite as good. MP100 has such a powerful message about being the best person that you can be.
@TheCacklingCreep

Honestly, same. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow, so I'm just trying to steer away from all the spoilers in Twitter. ;;

But honestly, MP100 is definitely the best anime airing right now. Promised Neverland is close, but not quite as good. MP100 has such a powerful message about being the best person that you can be.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness

Promised Neverland looks REALLY cute, and I agree with the MP100 statement, I really resonate with it due to my ADHD. Outside of new stuff, if you're looking for recommendations, I always tell people to watch Fist of the North Star [the OG Jojo!]. Just a heads up though, it's from like...the 80's. So picture quality, sound and animation are pretty crusty. Still good overall and REALLY picks up in season 2.

Also if you're looking for pure cutsey fun stuff, Cells at Work is A+ but short :V
@usualuniqueness

Promised Neverland looks REALLY cute, and I agree with the MP100 statement, I really resonate with it due to my ADHD. Outside of new stuff, if you're looking for recommendations, I always tell people to watch Fist of the North Star [the OG Jojo!]. Just a heads up though, it's from like...the 80's. So picture quality, sound and animation are pretty crusty. Still good overall and REALLY picks up in season 2.

Also if you're looking for pure cutsey fun stuff, Cells at Work is A+ but short :V
@TheCacklingCreep

I can very much recommend Promised Neverland, it is definitely one of the most interesting series I've watched. A word of warning though, its contents definitely aren't cute, and the plot is very dark.

I'm very much find with older anime, and I don't mind the grainyness of the quality. I personally love JoJo, so I feel like I would probably enjoy First of the North Star as well!

Cells at Work was honestly such a fun show. I didn't expect a whole lot from it but I really enjoyed it! White blood cell will forever be my favorite boy.
@TheCacklingCreep

I can very much recommend Promised Neverland, it is definitely one of the most interesting series I've watched. A word of warning though, its contents definitely aren't cute, and the plot is very dark.

I'm very much find with older anime, and I don't mind the grainyness of the quality. I personally love JoJo, so I feel like I would probably enjoy First of the North Star as well!

Cells at Work was honestly such a fun show. I didn't expect a whole lot from it but I really enjoyed it! White blood cell will forever be my favorite boy.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness

Ah, then I may not check it out soon. I'm very much making a point to stay away from dark stuff at the moment for personal reasons. Generally going for lighthearted stuff, comedies or actions. Speaking of, there's one more I was going to shout out called "That time I got reincarnated as a slime"! I originally thought it was gonna suck hard, but it's actually really funny and goofy.
@usualuniqueness

Ah, then I may not check it out soon. I'm very much making a point to stay away from dark stuff at the moment for personal reasons. Generally going for lighthearted stuff, comedies or actions. Speaking of, there's one more I was going to shout out called "That time I got reincarnated as a slime"! I originally thought it was gonna suck hard, but it's actually really funny and goofy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9