Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Dead Cells Players?
Alright, I want to start off by saying that I do not own the game yet. I am however, heavily looking forward to buying the game after watching a couple runs on youtube and seeing that hilarious animated trailer.
Alright, I want to start off by saying that I do not own the game yet. I am however, heavily looking forward to buying the game after watching a couple runs on youtube and seeing that hilarious animated trailer.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I ended up buying it after watching a polygon video on it, it's really fun. extremely frustrating, but very fun! it's been a while since i played it, but i need to pick it up again...
I ended up buying it after watching a polygon video on it, it's really fun. extremely frustrating, but very fun! it's been a while since i played it, but i need to pick it up again...
pBUbH.gifn7qxb.gif
give these bad babies a click
if ya don't mind? thx ♥
I find it the type of game that is a rush, like, I don't play for two weeks than I have an urge to play 24/7 for four days than abandon it again.

The fluidity of the animation makes it great. As you level and learn different approaches, you have the feeling of completion, even if you die many times. If roguelike is something you like, you'll like this one for sure.
I find it the type of game that is a rush, like, I don't play for two weeks than I have an urge to play 24/7 for four days than abandon it again.

The fluidity of the animation makes it great. As you level and learn different approaches, you have the feeling of completion, even if you die many times. If roguelike is something you like, you'll like this one for sure.
giphy.gif
I am. I haven’t gotten very far, to the point where I haven’t even beat the first boss yet, but it is very fun and very difficult. I’ve kinda been putting my focus on another game lately, but I heard they just released a huge new free DLC pack in alpha mode, so I’m probably going to play it again soon.
I am. I haven’t gotten very far, to the point where I haven’t even beat the first boss yet, but it is very fun and very difficult. I’ve kinda been putting my focus on another game lately, but I heard they just released a huge new free DLC pack in alpha mode, so I’m probably going to play it again soon.
AqaqXxe.png
I've been meaning to check it out! I hear its real good. I have a whole queue of games I gotta chip away at tho;;
I've been meaning to check it out! I hear its real good. I have a whole queue of games I gotta chip away at tho;;