Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Warm Derg Sale-- FREE FOR NEWBS!
Hi! I have some dragon's that while I like, don't really spark joy in me so I'mma Kon Mari em in hopes they bring joy to others. All dragons for sale are in the sale tab of my lair. They will all be[b] 6kt or 7 gems[/b]-- basically fodder price! And if your account was made in 2019, I'll give them to you for [b]free![/b] Although it is your perogative, I ask that please do not exalt right away! [b]Please ping me @ViragoLunatic ![/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497836/49783574_350.png[/img][/center] [center]Solei[/center]
Hi! I have some dragon's that while I like, don't really spark joy in me so I'mma Kon Mari em in hopes they bring joy to others. All dragons for sale are in the sale tab of my lair. They will all be 6kt or 7 gems-- basically fodder price! And if your account was made in 2019, I'll give them to you for free!

Although it is your perogative, I ask that please do not exalt right away!

Please ping me @ViragoLunatic !

49783574_350.png
Solei
bump!
bump!
@ViragoLunatic
Hi! I just joined yesterday. Pakwan is so pretty, may I please have him?
@ViragoLunatic
Hi! I just joined yesterday. Pakwan is so pretty, may I please have him?
@Alluro For sure! Sending a CR now
@Alluro For sure! Sending a CR now
bump!
bump!
Jade is so pretty! I wish I had room for him but I'm trying to get rid of some dragons myself. Good luck to you with selling them!
Jade is so pretty! I wish I had room for him but I'm trying to get rid of some dragons myself. Good luck to you with selling them!
tDeKDnH.png

I started 2 days ago. can I have Wendy? @ViragoLunatic
I started 2 days ago. can I have Wendy? @ViragoLunatic
I'm Mars
They/it pls
372883ab166e8a532e7ac1a5d2224574df3283ef.jpg
@Snowbee Hi, sorry I unfortunately do not have Wendy anymore (I haven't updated this thread in a while). However, I have several dragons up for sale, you can have one for free if you like!
@Snowbee Hi, sorry I unfortunately do not have Wendy anymore (I haven't updated this thread in a while). However, I have several dragons up for sale, you can have one for free if you like!