Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 124 125
I didn't reply when you pinged the last time, but I'd like to stay on all pinglists, please!
I didn't reply when you pinged the last time, but I'd like to stay on all pinglists, please!
new-sig.png
can i be added to the opening pinglist @starsystems
can i be added to the opening pinglist @starsystems
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@ErinNarcissa ^^ Thank you~ Let's see, there's nothing particularly clashy about the lantana imo, but someone has sponsored the leafy gladeboughs if you'd like to have that! For those two adopts it would be 60g! @owlktor :D Thanks! I presume you found me through FV haha. I don't take FC for these but that would be 25k or 35k with glimmer! @sunnybee That would be 50k for two! Would you still like to be added to the pinglist? @thathiplass Yep, that would be 25k! @cursedshadowjay You could sponsor a black recolor of the [item=brilliant feather cluster] and I could do a split plant with the flowering gladeboughs (different ones in the body and head holes) if you'd like? ^^ With what you sent me, the recolor and split would be covered. @liramyne :3 Oh, I appreciate the thought but I can squeeze you in if you'd like, I never like cutting people off who have posted before I turn the open sign off, so to speak! Would you still like to be added to the pinglist?
@ErinNarcissa ^^ Thank you~ Let's see, there's nothing particularly clashy about the lantana imo, but someone has sponsored the leafy gladeboughs if you'd like to have that! For those two adopts it would be 60g!

@owlktor :D Thanks! I presume you found me through FV haha. I don't take FC for these but that would be 25k or 35k with glimmer!

@sunnybee That would be 50k for two! Would you still like to be added to the pinglist?

@thathiplass Yep, that would be 25k!

@cursedshadowjay You could sponsor a black recolor of the Brilliant Feather Cluster and I could do a split plant with the flowering gladeboughs (different ones in the body and head holes) if you'd like? ^^ With what you sent me, the recolor and split would be covered.

@liramyne :3 Oh, I appreciate the thought but I can squeeze you in if you'd like, I never like cutting people off who have posted before I turn the open sign off, so to speak! Would you still like to be added to the pinglist?
@starsystems
i'll send you the money now!! i'd love to be on the pinglist as well!!
@starsystems
i'll send you the money now!! i'd love to be on the pinglist as well!!
button_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b57.gif sig_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b55.gif giphy_by_cas_a_fras-dctk50y.gif
@starsystems
yeah that’s perfect, thank you
@starsystems
yeah that’s perfect, thank you
@starsystems Oh, thank you so much! I'll only order one now so that I don't put too much work on you! And if you realize you have too many to fit me in, I totally understand--no worries at all! I'd love it if you could do May here with either [item=Jasmine] or [item=Flowering Gladeboughs], whichever you think looks better! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=385203&tab=dragon&did=46187106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461872/46187106_350.png[/img][/url] If you could make the background somewhat calm/pastel like she is (she's my comfort dragon), that would be lovely. And please put me on the pinglist for shop openings! I might end up getting these for one or two [s]or all[/s] of my other dragons eventually, oops. Thank you again! [emoji=familiar heart] [EDIT: I forgot to say--please let me know when you want me to send payment! I don't want to send until you're able to confirm the order; I wouldn't want to complicate things if you can't!]
@starsystems

Oh, thank you so much! I'll only order one now so that I don't put too much work on you! And if you realize you have too many to fit me in, I totally understand--no worries at all!

I'd love it if you could do May here with either Jasmine or Flowering Gladeboughs , whichever you think looks better!

46187106_350.png

If you could make the background somewhat calm/pastel like she is (she's my comfort dragon), that would be lovely. And please put me on the pinglist for shop openings! I might end up getting these for one or two or all of my other dragons eventually, oops.

Thank you again!

[EDIT: I forgot to say--please let me know when you want me to send payment! I don't want to send until you're able to confirm the order; I wouldn't want to complicate things if you can't!]
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@starsystems i'm not sure what FV is :0!

but oke nice i will send 25kt over :3! i don't mind about the glimmer. tysm!
@starsystems i'm not sure what FV is :0!

but oke nice i will send 25kt over :3! i don't mind about the glimmer. tysm!
drag.png
@starsystems

ooh, now I'm torn! But I think I'll take the leafy gladeboughs instead! :) Sending payment :D
@starsystems

ooh, now I'm torn! But I think I'll take the leafy gladeboughs instead! :) Sending payment :D
plaguefull.png
u_u Hey folks, sorry about the wait, I've been dealing with a personal tragedy all week. I'll be getting to everyone now and completing the first batch of adopts soon.
u_u Hey folks, sorry about the wait, I've been dealing with a personal tragedy all week. I'll be getting to everyone now and completing the first batch of adopts soon.
@liramyne c: Cool, yeah that would be 25k! Send it on over whenever you're ready.

@owlktor Ohh haha, you were asking about fest currency! I read that as FurCash, Furvilla's treasure equivalent.
@liramyne c: Cool, yeah that would be 25k! Send it on over whenever you're ready.

@owlktor Ohh haha, you were asking about fest currency! I read that as FurCash, Furvilla's treasure equivalent.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 124 125