Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking Offers on Dergs
I have a tab in my lair that's all for sale, various hatchlings and now 2 grown Noc's.

They're on the AH but if someone were to want them cheaper (newer players, or even item/mixed payments!) I could work something out.

If any of these babs catch your eye, even for named fodder, please don't hesitate to ask! I've got 2 nests getting ready to hatch (also if you want a pinglist for those nests, some of the babs are looking to be quite cute) and I need the space!

I have a tab in my lair that's all for sale, various hatchlings and now 2 grown Noc's.

They're on the AH but if someone were to want them cheaper (newer players, or even item/mixed payments!) I could work something out.

If any of these babs catch your eye, even for named fodder, please don't hesitate to ask! I've got 2 nests getting ready to hatch (also if you want a pinglist for those nests, some of the babs are looking to be quite cute) and I need the space!

tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
The dragons/babs up for sale currently, needing space asap! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TVldyrq.png[/img]
The dragons/babs up for sale currently, needing space asap!

TVldyrq.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png