Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Clan Lore] The Enchanted Nova Clan
1 2
[center][size=7][font=Antibook Aqua][u]Chapter One Starts On The Edge[/u] ----- [columns][color=transparent]...[/color][img]http://imgur.com/ejmi0PU.gif[/img][nextcol][center][size=6][font=Antibook Aqua] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2633495/2#post_37767296]The Travels Of Nicole And Alexander[/url] ----- [center][size=6][font=Antibook Aqua][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2633495/2#post_37767742]Finding a Teritorry[/url] ----- [center][size=6][font=Antibook Aqua]New Members ----- [center][size=6][font=Antibook Aqua]Secrets Hidden Deep[nextcol][img]http://imgur.com/qb4KjQH.gif[/img][/columns] -----
Chapter One

Starts On The Edge

...ejmi0PU.gif qb4KjQH.gif

Icon_ClanLore.pngIcon_AdoptShop.png Icon_Artshop.png Icon_Hatchery.png
[center][size=7][color=purple][font=Antibook Aqua]The Travels Of Nicole And Alexander ----- [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/fbbb/f/2016/348/d/f/shadow_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv9.png[/img] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/x4w3d8g.gif[/img][nextcol]It was a cold night in the Shadow Flight's area, and it was raining hard. All the dragons have already left to their homes to sleep out the storm that didn't seem to stop. Nicole and Alexander still sat outside, under a bigger tree for more cover from the rain. Nicole cuddled Alexander softly, as she layed down and put her head down onto the side of his. "So, what do you think? You know... About the clan idea that I mentioned." The male guardian looked at his mate with soft eyes after letting out a deep sigh, his eyes looking in the dark distance, where the Water Flight's water reached the shadow lands. He then lowered his head to his tiny mate, sighing again, looking like he was deep in his thoughts. "I don't know yet Nicy. I don't think it's a good idea to move from this flight... Not [i]today.[/i]" Nicole smiled and chuckled as she heard the '[i]today[/i]'. She sighed softly as her tired eyes looked deep in the giant guardian's. They both smiled. "Silly you, I didn't mean to[i]night[/i], I meant [i]tomorrow[/i] or the [i]next week[/i]. Before we... You know, get to be parents of our hatchlings." The females looked in one big den's direction, where three eggs have rested peacefully, covered with feathers to keep them warm even if the mother wasn't near. Alexander wrapped his long tail around the den itself, because it was close, and kept it that way so noone could get into the nest to steal their eggs. He took a deep breath and looked at Nicole again before turning his gaze to the sky. Cloudy, and he saw some bolts going off within the clouds. It wasn't a good idea for even the best flier to go for a flight tonight. He gently and carefully picked up Nicole while she was trying to get out from the guardian's grab. Then, Alexander putted Nicole down onto the eggs, as she wrapped herself around them, smiling tiredly. She layed down, and closed her eyes. "Good night love..." She said with a tired tone, yawning, then falling asleep quickly. Alexander finally made his way into the bigger sized den, eventhough he was a bit big to fit. He curled himself up around the nest, falling asleep along with his mate, eventhough the storm was raging on and on.[/columns] [columns]The next day started out as the usual. Nicole woke up first within the dens of the shadow flight, and she putted feathers ontop of the eggs more to keep them warm. She flied up, and made her way to the side of the den. She got her appareal up, as she was ready to go to the blackmarket today to get some side bags or something to carry their stuff around. She wrapped her still bloody tail with bandage, what got bloody the instant she putted it on. It was quietly painful, but it was worth it. Things had to be done. She got her coat up, And she was ready to go. She jumped away from the ground and finally make her way to the blackmarket's way... But she changed plans and made her way to one of the shops in the shadow, rather then go to the blackmarket. Things were cheaper here anyways. She soon spotted a few good appareals and stuffs to bring back to the den of theirs. Meanwhile Alexander was awaking too. His eyes felt heavy yet, he was completely awake. He checked the eggs, if they are okay, and then looked out at the entrance, where his mate came back with insects, plants, and other food kind. They both had a nice breakfast, and then they planned to go today, eventhough Alexander was a bit scared, because humans might be out there. "What about the humans love?" Alexander asked in a worried tone. His eyes sparkled through the darker space of the ground, looking at the eggs then at his mate. "I re-searched and they aren't in a hunting session for dragons. We can crush them if they dare to pick a fight with us anyways." The guardian male smiled as he giggled at his mate's words. He didn't want to break out laughin, so he just giggled quietly. " 'we'. Don't you mean, 'me' only? You are too tiny to crush a bunny even." Nicole stuck her tounge out on his mate with a cute mad puff face as she flied over to his head. Then she looked at the clear sky and she flew to the eggs, and carry each one of them into Alexander's side bag, what was heavily protected. He had three of course for food, for appareal and then the third one was for the eggs. Stuffed with feathers and soft materials to keep them comfy and warm in the cold winds.[nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/Oytm1KC.gif[/img][/columns] ----- @GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi -----
The Travels Of Nicole And Alexander

shadow_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv9.png
x4w3d8g.gif It was a cold night in the Shadow Flight's area, and it was raining hard. All the dragons have already left to their homes to sleep out the storm that didn't seem to stop. Nicole and Alexander still sat outside, under a bigger tree for more cover from the rain. Nicole cuddled Alexander softly, as she layed down and put her head down onto the side of his.
"So, what do you think? You know... About the clan idea that I mentioned."
The male guardian looked at his mate with soft eyes after letting out a deep sigh, his eyes looking in the dark distance, where the Water Flight's water reached the shadow lands. He then lowered his head to his tiny mate, sighing again, looking like he was deep in his thoughts.
"I don't know yet Nicy. I don't think it's a good idea to move from this flight... Not today."
Nicole smiled and chuckled as she heard the 'today'. She sighed softly as her tired eyes looked deep in the giant guardian's. They both smiled.
"Silly you, I didn't mean tonight, I meant tomorrow or the next week. Before we... You know, get to be parents of our hatchlings."
The females looked in one big den's direction, where three eggs have rested peacefully, covered with feathers to keep them warm even if the mother wasn't near. Alexander wrapped his long tail around the den itself, because it was close, and kept it that way so noone could get into the nest to steal their eggs. He took a deep breath and looked at Nicole again before turning his gaze to the sky. Cloudy, and he saw some bolts going off within the clouds. It wasn't a good idea for even the best flier to go for a flight tonight. He gently and carefully picked up Nicole while she was trying to get out from the guardian's grab. Then, Alexander putted Nicole down onto the eggs, as she wrapped herself around them, smiling tiredly. She layed down, and closed her eyes.
"Good night love..."
She said with a tired tone, yawning, then falling asleep quickly. Alexander finally made his way into the bigger sized den, eventhough he was a bit big to fit. He curled himself up around the nest, falling asleep along with his mate, eventhough the storm was raging on and on.
The next day started out as the usual. Nicole woke up first within the dens of the shadow flight, and she putted feathers ontop of the eggs more to keep them warm. She flied up, and made her way to the side of the den. She got her appareal up, as she was ready to go to the blackmarket today to get some side bags or something to carry their stuff around. She wrapped her still bloody tail with bandage, what got bloody the instant she putted it on. It was quietly painful, but it was worth it. Things had to be done. She got her coat up, And she was ready to go. She jumped away from the ground and finally make her way to the blackmarket's way... But she changed plans and made her way to one of the shops in the shadow, rather then go to the blackmarket. Things were cheaper here anyways. She soon spotted a few good appareals and stuffs to bring back to the den of theirs.
Meanwhile Alexander was awaking too. His eyes felt heavy yet, he was completely awake. He checked the eggs, if they are okay, and then looked out at the entrance, where his mate came back with insects, plants, and other food kind. They both had a nice breakfast, and then they planned to go today, eventhough Alexander was a bit scared, because humans might be out there.
"What about the humans love?"
Alexander asked in a worried tone. His eyes sparkled through the darker space of the ground, looking at the eggs then at his mate.
"I re-searched and they aren't in a hunting session for dragons. We can crush them if they dare to pick a fight with us anyways."
The guardian male smiled as he giggled at his mate's words. He didn't want to break out laughin, so he just giggled quietly.
" 'we'. Don't you mean, 'me' only? You are too tiny to crush a bunny even."
Nicole stuck her tounge out on his mate with a cute mad puff face as she flied over to his head. Then she looked at the clear sky and she flew to the eggs, and carry each one of them into Alexander's side bag, what was heavily protected. He had three of course for food, for appareal and then the third one was for the eggs. Stuffed with feathers and soft materials to keep them comfy and warm in the cold winds.
Oytm1KC.gif

@GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi
[center][size=7][color=purple][font=Antibook Aqua]Finding a Teritorry ----- [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/fbbb/f/2016/348/d/f/shadow_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv9.png[/img] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/EAgQOYH.gif[/img][nextcol]They got ready as they visited the Shadow Binder to announce they will be moving around the teritorry for a better home. The leader of the flight nodded, understanding them completely. The two took off, and started flying high in the sky. As they flied higher, they went above the clouds, where the shine of the big sun welcome them above the clouds. Weird birds flied along on the side of them. They have finally decided to lower themselves underneath the clouds to see where they are. The teritorry of the shadow flight was huge, and they haven't spotted any intresting ones. Not yet. Then they lowered their level in the wind and soon enough, within one day of flying Nicole began feeling weak, as the cold got to her from the wind, and she was tired from flying... She nearly even passed out while flying, so Alexander landed in a clearing, with red-ish sand. They didn't know where they were, they only knew that it was a dangerous place to be at. The dark made it purpleish though. Alexander comforted his mate for her to get warmer and to get some rest along with hi,. Nicole fell asleep in little seconds of time. The dark got the best of her, letting her dream with her hatched hatchlings. Yet, her dream turned pitch black, hearing the sound of the shadow binder. It was telling to wake up. She forced herself awake as she looked up, down, right and left, and she looked in the bags. The eggs were safe, the food and the items... wait, the items! What about the warm clothing?! Her Diary what she loved so much?! She ate some food and carefully closed the bags completely shut, with her tricky way of closing. She flied up carefully, trying to catch a scent of her diary. Nowhere near. She sighed as she flied back to her mate, falling asleep after cuddling to him. After they woke up, they got up, and clear their eyes. Nicole was first. She saw the place they were inside of inside one of her books. She opened up Alexander's item bag and grabbed a world map to shadow flight book. She searched for a direct page, where she stopped and after staring at it, she looked at the outside. "Well, we are not in the best place of all." She stated while hearing low growls of beasts.....[/columns] [columns]The low growls were huge beasts, but they kept their distance from the guardian male, Alexander. Suddenly two bigger figures began forming out, then three, then four. They were masked but their species could have been tracked. Two wildclaws, two imperals. The two wildclaws seemed to be the leaders of the smaller group of dragons, and they seemed to have full control over their 'pets'. Nicole and Alexander were surprised at first, but they didn't give up, and they were glaring at them with a gaze, that wasn't common to see them giving. Soon enough, the two wildclaws removed their mask in order to speak. "What are two lost souls doing in this 'forbidden' area of the Shadow Flight?" The female wildclaw said, her voice tone was calm, surprisingly, eventhough her gaze didn't say that she was calm at all. The wildclaw looked at the male, and he took down his mask aswell, nodding to the others to take them off aswell. Nicole calmed down a bit, but not letting her guard down. "We are looking for a new territorry for our home." Nicole replied, trying to make her voice as calm as possible, though she was really focusing on every movement that the group have made. The male wildclaw sighed, looking at the female, then she began spoking, after stepping torwards Nicole, reaching out her hand. "So are we. My name is Luciana, and the male over there is my mate, Dynamo." The gesture surprised the two, yet they both shook hands with Luciana. Then the wildclaw pair invited them to their densite, where they were staying. It was quiet far away, but worthed it. The teritorry seemed glorious, but Nicole was wondering why are they moving. She kept it to herself, as she kept shooking of the thought of trickstering. Luciana leaded them around the border of their densite, and they moved around the teritorry borders after one night of rest. They agreed to the Black Diamonds that they would stay here... And soon after, they claimed teritorries, before the Black Diamonds joined the clan, as a group of elites.[nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/0WZYxlR.gif[/img][/columns] ----- @GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi -----
Finding a Teritorry

EAgQOYH.gif They got ready as they visited the Shadow Binder to announce they will be moving around the teritorry for a better home. The leader of the flight nodded, understanding them completely. The two took off, and started flying high in the sky. As they flied higher, they went above the clouds, where the shine of the big sun welcome them above the clouds. Weird birds flied along on the side of them. They have finally decided to lower themselves underneath the clouds to see where they are. The teritorry of the shadow flight was huge, and they haven't spotted any intresting ones. Not yet. Then they lowered their level in the wind and soon enough, within one day of flying Nicole began feeling weak, as the cold got to her from the wind, and she was tired from flying... She nearly even passed out while flying, so Alexander landed in a clearing, with red-ish sand. They didn't know where they were, they only knew that it was a dangerous place to be at. The dark made it purpleish though. Alexander comforted his mate for her to get warmer and to get some rest along with hi,. Nicole fell asleep in little seconds of time. The dark got the best of her, letting her dream with her hatched hatchlings. Yet, her dream turned pitch black, hearing the sound of the shadow binder. It was telling to wake up. She forced herself awake as she looked up, down, right and left, and she looked in the bags. The eggs were safe, the food and the items... wait, the items! What about the warm clothing?! Her Diary what she loved so much?! She ate some food and carefully closed the bags completely shut, with her tricky way of closing. She flied up carefully, trying to catch a scent of her diary. Nowhere near. She sighed as she flied back to her mate, falling asleep after cuddling to him. After they woke up, they got up, and clear their eyes. Nicole was first. She saw the place they were inside of inside one of her books. She opened up Alexander's item bag and grabbed a world map to shadow flight book. She searched for a direct page, where she stopped and after staring at it, she looked at the outside.
"Well, we are not in the best place of all."
She stated while hearing low growls of beasts.....
The low growls were huge beasts, but they kept their distance from the guardian male, Alexander. Suddenly two bigger figures began forming out, then three, then four. They were masked but their species could have been tracked. Two wildclaws, two imperals. The two wildclaws seemed to be the leaders of the smaller group of dragons, and they seemed to have full control over their 'pets'. Nicole and Alexander were surprised at first, but they didn't give up, and they were glaring at them with a gaze, that wasn't common to see them giving. Soon enough, the two wildclaws removed their mask in order to speak.
"What are two lost souls doing in this 'forbidden' area of the Shadow Flight?"
The female wildclaw said, her voice tone was calm, surprisingly, eventhough her gaze didn't say that she was calm at all. The wildclaw looked at the male, and he took down his mask aswell, nodding to the others to take them off aswell. Nicole calmed down a bit, but not letting her guard down.
"We are looking for a new territorry for our home."
Nicole replied, trying to make her voice as calm as possible, though she was really focusing on every movement that the group have made. The male wildclaw sighed, looking at the female, then she began spoking, after stepping torwards Nicole, reaching out her hand.
"So are we. My name is Luciana, and the male over there is my mate, Dynamo."
The gesture surprised the two, yet they both shook hands with Luciana. Then the wildclaw pair invited them to their densite, where they were staying. It was quiet far away, but worthed it. The teritorry seemed glorious, but Nicole was wondering why are they moving. She kept it to herself, as she kept shooking of the thought of trickstering. Luciana leaded them around the border of their densite, and they moved around the teritorry borders after one night of rest. They agreed to the Black Diamonds that they would stay here... And soon after, they claimed teritorries, before the Black Diamonds joined the clan, as a group of elites.
0WZYxlR.gif

@GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi
[center][size=7][color=purple][font=Antibook Aqua]New Members ----- [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/fbbb/f/2016/348/d/f/shadow_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv9.png[/img] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bm9rB89.gif[/img][nextcol]The Enchanted Nova Clan have been in the huge teritorry of... about 2, 3 teritorries at the same time, thanks to the Black Diamonds. The two united their densties, and they shared locations of stuff that had to be discussed about the union. Boredness have takken over the busy days of the clan, not really being able to do anything. Things were good for the clan, food was enough and the items have kept them warm at the night times. Once, the boring day was kind of finally was ended by a few shadows seen to be crossing the teritorry. One was a bigger imperal female and the other one was a small hatchling skydancer's shadow walking along. The skydancer was seeming to be hurt sence it was walking weakly. Dynamo, Overcast and Nicole went to see the situation themselves. Overcast kind of agrissevly jumped ontop of the female, while Dynamo lifted up the skydancer separating them on the two sides. Nicole went over to the skydancer, checking if it was alright. Meanwhile Overcast putted all his weight ontop of the female, growling. "Who are you and what do you want?!" He asked with his deeper voice, assuming that they were up to no good. The female tried getting up, but she couldn't, so she tried something that would've make Overcast more mad and agressive. "What? You want me with you now hone-" Overcast growled louder, and was about to bite her, but Nicole stopped her mid-air. "Overcast, stop. We will deal with her later, the little one needs emergency help!" She said, after gliding back to the skydancer, to help her lift her head. After moving aside loads of hair what have the lil' hatchling have growned, and it revield something that was just cruelty.... It's mouth was deformed... Badly, and blood was all over it's mouth, and it couldn't speak normally.[/columns] [columns]The hatchling, was crying with loud sobs, reaching even the coldest hearts. The cry of hers seemed like it would create an ocean, but she finally looked at Nicole and Alexander and her surroundings. She jumped up, and tried to run, but Nicole lifted her up lightly, and fall back onto her butt. She hugged the hatchling tight what was screaming literally. "Leh me ho!" Nicole sighed as her suspections were right. What if the lil one will never be able to speak? She turned the hatchling around, holding onto it's shoulder, looking deep in it's eyes. "You are safe here darling. No need to run. We will bring you to our densite, just please keep calm. What's your name by the way?" The little one hesitated as Nicole knew her mother must have tought her not to speak to strangers. With that mouth, she couldn't even. She started drawing her name into the sand. 'Kuchisake.' THen they all went back to the densite, Overcast literally draging the female what was quietly smaller then him. He was so mad that once she tried to speak, he bited harder, if she was quiet, he bited softer. They soon found themselves at the densite. Luciana jumped up as she saw the lil' one, and she fastly gave her some head bandages to help her keep her jaw still and maybe let her speak. Dynamo's attention was now on the outsider who tried to flirt with Overcast. "What's your name?" He asked gently while the female still looked madly at the guys named 'Overcast'. She sighed, and she became extremely flirty maybe she... then she finally noticed that they were side by side, their tails curled into one another. She sighed again, forgetting her plan and rudely talk. "The name's Apollinaris. Yours?" Overcast growled quietly as he didn't take lightly that She was Here. He sighed as he saw Luciana's gaze, and he lowered himself to lay down, yet, his eyes showed no less anger. "My name is Luciana, and this is my mate, Dynamo. How did you end up here?" Apollinaris gave in and told them everything. How she found Kuchisake, the skydancer hatchling what's mouth was deformed, how they escaped the violent people, how they ended up getting into this forest. It was a long while sence she had to tell details, and answer questions in the meantime. She got really tired, and she looked around tiredly. "I'll tell more after a sleep... Where... can I sleep though?" Dynamo and Luciana looked at eachother, and the pointed at a huge cave entrance, where Kuchisake ws. Apollinaris stood up and glided over to the entrance, entering, and curling up around kuchisake, who cuddled with her for a long time before eventually falling asleep while doing it.[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/bUWX2Ll.png[/img][/columns] ----- @GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi -----
New Members

Bm9rB89.gif The Enchanted Nova Clan have been in the huge teritorry of... about 2, 3 teritorries at the same time, thanks to the Black Diamonds. The two united their densties, and they shared locations of stuff that had to be discussed about the union. Boredness have takken over the busy days of the clan, not really being able to do anything. Things were good for the clan, food was enough and the items have kept them warm at the night times. Once, the boring day was kind of finally was ended by a few shadows seen to be crossing the teritorry. One was a bigger imperal female and the other one was a small hatchling skydancer's shadow walking along. The skydancer was seeming to be hurt sence it was walking weakly. Dynamo, Overcast and Nicole went to see the situation themselves. Overcast kind of agrissevly jumped ontop of the female, while Dynamo lifted up the skydancer separating them on the two sides. Nicole went over to the skydancer, checking if it was alright. Meanwhile Overcast putted all his weight ontop of the female, growling.
"Who are you and what do you want?!"
He asked with his deeper voice, assuming that they were up to no good. The female tried getting up, but she couldn't, so she tried something that would've make Overcast more mad and agressive.
"What? You want me with you now hone-"
Overcast growled louder, and was about to bite her, but Nicole stopped her mid-air.
"Overcast, stop. We will deal with her later, the little one needs emergency help!"
She said, after gliding back to the skydancer, to help her lift her head. After moving aside loads of hair what have the lil' hatchling have growned, and it revield something that was just cruelty.... It's mouth was deformed... Badly, and blood was all over it's mouth, and it couldn't speak normally.
The hatchling, was crying with loud sobs, reaching even the coldest hearts. The cry of hers seemed like it would create an ocean, but she finally looked at Nicole and Alexander and her surroundings. She jumped up, and tried to run, but Nicole lifted her up lightly, and fall back onto her butt. She hugged the hatchling tight what was screaming literally.
"Leh me ho!"
Nicole sighed as her suspections were right. What if the lil one will never be able to speak? She turned the hatchling around, holding onto it's shoulder, looking deep in it's eyes.
"You are safe here darling. No need to run. We will bring you to our densite, just please keep calm. What's your name by the way?"
The little one hesitated as Nicole knew her mother must have tought her not to speak to strangers. With that mouth, she couldn't even. She started drawing her name into the sand. 'Kuchisake.' THen they all went back to the densite, Overcast literally draging the female what was quietly smaller then him. He was so mad that once she tried to speak, he bited harder, if she was quiet, he bited softer. They soon found themselves at the densite. Luciana jumped up as she saw the lil' one, and she fastly gave her some head bandages to help her keep her jaw still and maybe let her speak. Dynamo's attention was now on the outsider who tried to flirt with Overcast.
"What's your name?"
He asked gently while the female still looked madly at the guys named 'Overcast'. She sighed, and she became extremely flirty maybe she... then she finally noticed that they were side by side, their tails curled into one another. She sighed again, forgetting her plan and rudely talk.
"The name's Apollinaris. Yours?"
Overcast growled quietly as he didn't take lightly that She was Here. He sighed as he saw Luciana's gaze, and he lowered himself to lay down, yet, his eyes showed no less anger.
"My name is Luciana, and this is my mate, Dynamo. How did you end up here?"
Apollinaris gave in and told them everything. How she found Kuchisake, the skydancer hatchling what's mouth was deformed, how they escaped the violent people, how they ended up getting into this forest. It was a long while sence she had to tell details, and answer questions in the meantime. She got really tired, and she looked around tiredly.
"I'll tell more after a sleep... Where... can I sleep though?"
Dynamo and Luciana looked at eachother, and the pointed at a huge cave entrance, where Kuchisake ws. Apollinaris stood up and glided over to the entrance, entering, and curling up around kuchisake, who cuddled with her for a long time before eventually falling asleep while doing it.
bUWX2Ll.png

@GardenOfRoses @CasiCasi
1 2